13・mochi

(`・ω・') warning- no warnings

・Y/N's pov

"Good morning," I yawned, "What are we going to have for breakfast?"

Aoi held her hand to her chin in thought, "Mmm not sure, maybe some salmon and rice? If we have any red beans, I could ask the girls to make ohagi."

Tanjiro smiled brightly, "Ohagi does sound nice, but shouldn't we save that for desser-"

"No!" Zenitsu screeched, "I can't possibly take any more medicine!"

I sighed heavily while Aoi sharply turned her head 90 degrees to the owner of the voice, "We go through this every single day! You're the most severely injured, Zenitsu! So take your medicine!"

He continued complaining as Tanjiro drank his medicine swiftly, making Zenitsu whine more until I slapped his back and scolded him, "Calm down brat and drink the medicine, or should I force feed it to you."

"This room is pretty lively today isn't it," Murata chimes on, walking through the door.

Tanjiro grinned, "Murata!"

"Hey!" He waved sheepishly.

"Oh, so you're Murata, huh?" I observed, making him slightly uncomfortable.

"Y- Yeah," He swallowed, "that's me!"

Tanjiro and Murata had been conversing for awhile as I was laying on Tanjiro's lap without his permission, not like he really got mad at me doing it since I started
this habit it until last week. I mean, I was bored so what else was I supposed to do?

"-but I somehow made it. But I hear you guys got really banged up."

"Yeah, it looks like it's going to take some time. Everyone here besides Y/N barely made it out alive, all she really had was some blisters and cuts."

I grinned in pride, proud that I got Tanjiro's recognition, "Yup, I'm amazing."

Tanjiro chuckled while Murata nervously eyed me, "Is that so? Now that I'm looking at it, you two seem pretty close. Are you perhaps seeing each other?"

Tanjiro blushed heavily and hesitantly denied his accusations while I snickered at his guess, "I don't mind if Tanjiro is seeing me, I'm pretty amazing if you ask me."

"Ah... I see," Murata said.

"Tanjiro, Y/N, who is this?" Zenitsu asked, pointing at Murata with his sleeve.

Murata introduced himself as a demon slayer who fought along with Tanjiro and Inosuke during the Mt. Natagumo mission. The three kept chatting with one another as I was yawning, bored of their conversation and Aoi's constant nagging with Zenitsu.

"Inosuke really does look banged up doesn't he," I said sighing, "I feel kind of bad now, he doesn't deserve that."

Tanjiro nodded as he looked back at Inosuke's calm figure, his hands over his blanket and boar hat staring blankly in front of him. Immediately, Zenitsu ran away from his bed all the way to our side and hid behind Tanjiro and I.

"Gross is gross! No two ways about it!" He cried, "Shield me from Aoi's wrath Y/N and Tanjiro! Shield meeee!"

Murata paled while he was listening to Zenitsu's complaining, "Sounds like fun. I'm jealous."