15・festival

(`・ω・') starting from this chapter up will contain manga spoilers! + cussing

・Y/N's pov

"Y/N when are you going to take a break," Zenitsu whined, "You've been at it for 6 hours now, how are you not dead?!"

"I need to take my mind off things," I huffed.

And it's true. Ever since I had the conversation with Tanjiro about my dream, I just felt tireless these days. Not only that, but the chances of Jigoro and Rengoku getting killed even with me around is still high.

It was honestly the same feeling I had when I first came into this world, minus the mental breakdowns of course.

Tanjiro walked over to me and sighed, "Even Inosuke is taking a break, are you sure you're alright?"

I looked at him for awhile and went back to my push-ups, "Of course I'm alright, some people just need to go over their limit some times, you know? I won't grow if I don't try hard, unlike some people..."

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

"I didn't even say your name, Zenitsu."

"Yeah, but you're totally implying it!"

"Whatevs!"

"Don't 'whatevs' me!"

"Guys please stop fighting again, this is the 17th fight today!"

・3rd pov

"Hey! I have an idea guys," Aoi announced, gaining everyone's attention in the medical room, "How about we brainstorm ways to make Y/N stop overworking herself!"

"That's a good idea Aoi-san!" Tanjiro cheered as he got some nods from Zenitsu and grunts from Inosuke. Nezuko wasn't listening since she was coloring a drawn picture of everyone including: Y/N, Tanjiro, her, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi, and the three butterfly girls.

"How about I fight her!" Inosuke yelled, making punching motions with his fists, "Fight, fight, fight!"

"No! That still counts as training, plus I bet my sister can beat you either way!"

"Hah? Is that a threat, lightning head?!"

"Guys, stop shouting we are trying to brainstorm!"

"No!"

"Hmmm...."

"Aww~ you're so adorable, Nezuko-chan!"

"Oi, don't ignore me!"

"I thought we were going to brainstorm..." Tanjiro sighed. He put his fingers across his chin in thought, "How about a festival? I heard there will be one running a few towns away!"

Aoi turned around and faced Tanjiro, "That's actually not a bad idea, but does Y/N even seem like a crowd person?"

"Well," Zenitsu started, "She doesn't like crowds, but she likes challenges and pretty things. Festivals are pretty and they have games, right? It might not be a bad idea."

"Fight!"

"Shut it, Inosuke!" Zenitsu screamed.

・Y/N's pov

"Yoohoo~!"

I paused my sword and looked over to the familiar voice, "What are you doing here, Kocho-sama?"

She simply smiled and replied, "Your friends wanted to ask you if you were interested in coming with them to the festival tonight. We would love your company there, most of the hashiras are coming, too! Also, just call me Shinobu, Y/N."