12・demon slayer

(`・ω・') warning

・Y/N's pov

"This is the Demon Slayer Headquarters, you two are both here to be put in trial." Shinobu explained with a smile on her face, "Why don't you explain the crime you've comm-"

"There's no need for a trial!" Kyojuro exclaimed as he cuts Shinobu off, "Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with them on our own!"

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate the both with style," Tengen declared, "I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see!"

"Shut it three wives!" I defied, "I'll take all of them from you!"

"Excuse me! That was not flamboyant of you!"

"No way, you'll kill such adorable children!" Mitsuri whispered, "That pains my heart! It fills me with anguish!"

"Ah, what a pitiful sight this is," Gyomei voiced, "These poor souls... I pity them for having to be born at all."

'Well, that was rude.'

"What was the shape of the cloud again?" Muichiro queried, "What was it called again?"

"Wait... Where's Nezuko?" Tanjiro asked, getting slammed by the kakushi to shut him up.

"Let's end their misery."

"Right!"

"And let's do so with flair, especially with that one girl who isn't flamboyant at all! She threatened to take my wives away!"

"Nezuko! Where did you take her! Why is Y/N with me, she is completely innocent!" Tanjiro exclaimed as he tried to escape from the kakushi's grasp.

"Forget that, what will we do with Tomioka?" Obanai hissed, "Seeing the two there without any restraints is giving me a headache."

"Hah? What are you, a monkey in the trees?" I yelled, "And don't point at me like that!"

"Bold."

Everyone, including me, look to the side to see Giyuu standing still, staring at nowhere but at the ground. Shinobu giggled, "Oh it's fine, we will think of a penalty later. What we are here for is to listen to these two's story! The both of you have been going on missions with a demon, despite being a demon slayer."

"No need to ask," Tengen affirmed as he held onto his swords, "Let's just kill them right now."

"We can take our time," Shinobu insisted.

"She's my..." Tanjiro coughed out, "She's my younger sister! That demon is my little sister, our family has been attacked by a demon while I was gone. I lost almost everyone... My sister was turned into a demon, but she's never eaten anyone!"

I nodded as he continued to speak, "She never has and never will! She'll never hurt humans no matter what!"

"Enough, spare us your absurd ravings," Obanai scowled, "What's this girl's story? Why is she here if she's not even a relative."

I sighed, "I have been traveling them for a good while and during those times I have not seen her eat a single human. I've only ever went on two missions, but that's enough for me to know that she hasn't eaten anyone."

"Both of your stories are just spinning in circles," Tengen scoffed, "She hasn't devoured anyone and she isn't going to? Those are just words, so prove it to us and impress us."

'Tch, I knew I should've just taken his wives.'

"Excuse me! Something about this concerns me," Mitsuri claimed, "I don't think that the Master is aware of this. Should we really deal with them on our own?"