23・baking

(`・ω・') warning- a LOT of cussing

・Y/N's pov

"Tanjiro, I think I had an epiphany."

The both of us were currently outside at the patio early in the morning before everyone else woke up. Tanjiro was laying on my lap with my fingers running through his burgundy locks in peace.

The said boy tilted his head in position and arched a brow, "A what now?"

I gave the boy a grin and threw my hands in the air, "An epiphany! Now that I've woken up from my coma, I've realized how homesick I was from my... er- previous life?"

My statement seemed to catch his attention since he rolled his body back towards my direction with a look of curiousness invading his expression.

"Really? What will you be doing then? I'm super interested!" He beamed, making me squint my eyes and back my hands in front of my view as I tried to block out the literal rays of sunshine flashing from Tanjiro's face.

'This man is too bright for me! Someone help!'

After my five second long crisis I eventually got over, I cleared my throat and replied, "I want to make food from my original world, specifically snacks! Like pocky, brownies, and donuts!"

"Wait," Tanjiro paused and looked back at me worriedly, "Aren't you a... how do I say this? Um, you are really-"

"A drop dead gorgeous, hot, pretty, perfect, amazing, and talented woman? Yeah, I already know. Don't need to state the obvious, you know?" I boasted not-so-humbly.

Tanjiro laughed and motioned me to continue playing with his hair, which I obliged to as he went on with voicing out his opinion, "That wasn't my original answer... but I guess you're right. But I actually mean that you're a pretty bad cook..."

He paused for awhile before continuing, "You even said it yourself, too. The only thing you can make is onigiri and udon!"

I rolled my eyes and smirked, "Psshh! And who's going to stop me from burning down the kitchen?"

The burgundy haired boy sweat dropped, "Shinobu-san's arson would, Y/N."

I stopped, "Ah, right."

Thirteen people in one kitchen.

Me, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi, Kanao, Giyuu, Shinobu, Sanemi, Rengoku, Uzui, Mitsuri, and Obanai. It would've been fifteen people if Muichiro and Gyomei hadn't backed down from my offer but thirteen people was enough for us.

It took awhile to get everyone in the same room together as Tanjiro and I had to go through a bit of trouble.

Actually, I'm not even going to sugar coat it— it was utter hell trying to get these pieces of shits in the kitchen.

Zenitsu thought I implanted a bomb somewhere in the room which made him extremely paranoid and it took a hell of a lot of persuading to do for the lightning boy to finally give in and join.

Inosuke wasn't too bad since Aoi was by his side when she was taking care of some of the wounds he caused during his personal training session. She somehow convinced him into coming with us without blowing a fuse!

Kanao's was pretty easy too. As soon as I told her about it she was already walking towards the entrance of the kitchen.

Giyuu... took a lot of begging for him to actually come with us. In all honesty, it was mainly Shinobu that helped us bring him in the kitchen since she was able to continuously insult his way to the Butterfly Mansion, all the way down to hallway, and to the door of the kitchen.