Chapter 3- Sleepover

Chapter three- sleepover

Ryder

I woke up this morning in the best way possible...

My arms wrapped around my beautiful mate.

It's been a week with Venus here. It's been great! She's been hanging out with Toby and Logan, eating all my snacks, playing video games with me, having movie nights with me, and (my favorite) making fun of Toby and Logan with me.

It isn't her dad's favorite thing that we sleep in the same bed but, our wolves get mad when we don't.

I shifted a little so I was able to see her face. She squirmed a bit but still remained asleep.

"You're so beautiful," I whisper while stroking her cheek.

She sighs contently and says "I know," while chuckling.

I shot up and lowered my head in embarrassment of getting caught staring at her while she's sleeping. "Oh uh... I-I didn't know you w-were awake."

She giggles, "I realized."

"Um well, do you want breakfast? We should enjoy our last day of freedom before we have to start going to school." I say with a sad smile.

"Oh, breakfast sounds great! And hopefully, the school won't be too bad, we'll have Toby and Logan there!" Venus says while getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

I hadn't even realized what she was wearing to bed. She's wearing a tight black tank top and dark gray booty shorts that she has to adjust anytime she gets up.

"She has a big butt for a twelve-year-old." My wolf, Silas, says through our mind link.

(A/N: Silas is pronounced sigh-less.)

"Woah! Silas, chill out dude! You're also thirteen, you shouldn't be thinking about that!" I tell my wolf through our mind link.

"Dude, I'm just stating the facts. She does have a nice booty. And that tight tank top She's wearing is really helping her bo-"

"RYDER!" Venus yells while snapping her fingers in my face.

"Huh? What?" I ask her while blushing, knowing I definitely got caught staring at her bum.

"Is there something on my pants or something? You were staring at them very intensely." Venus asks with a cute head tilt.

"Uh nope, you're fine!" I say while rushing out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

"Wait, Ryder!" Venus yells from the bedroom.

"You forgot that you're shirtless right now," Venus says in a duh tone.

I look down at myself and see that I am indeed shirtless and only wearing black sweatpants.

"Oh yeah, silly me! You should uhh probably change too because you can see your butt a little bit." I say while scratching my neck.

"What you mean by 'a little bit' is that you can see her entire butt," Silas says running big mouth.

"Oh, you can? Oh well, that's embarrassing. Um- wait, is that why you were staring earlier?" Venus' embarrassed smile soon turns into a smirk.

"Um yeah, I have to go to the kitchen. Bye!" I say, totally forgetting the fact that I'm shirtless for the second time.

***

"Luna Romano, this french toast is fantastic!" Venus' dad exclaims with a full mouth causing Venus to wince and smack his arm.

"Dad! Table manners please!" Venus whispers to her father with a scowl on her face.