chapter 13- the morning after

chapter thirteen- the morning after

ryder

the next morning...

yesterday was fucking fantastic.

i wanna do that over and over again until venus and i pass out.

well, actually that's what happened.

we had sex about... nine times until we were too tired to keep going and then we fell asleep.

"yeah, you and venus are some kinky bitches." silas snorts.

"shut up, you were the one who told me to try those handcuffs. i didn't even know we had those." i defend myself.

"but you liked it." he states.

"no i didn't." i cut off the link.

that's a lie, i loved it.

i roll over from my stomach and lay on my back and look over to venus.

she looks so cute when she's sleeping but she's also hot because she's naked.

"stop staring at me." she mumbles sleepily.

"you're just so cute." i say while pinching her blushing cheeks.

"stopppppp." she slaps my hand away. "go make me food, i'm hungry." she demands.

"damn okay. no, 'i love you' or morning kisses?" i ask while laughing.

"you'll get morning sex if you make me blueberry pancakes." she smirks and wiggles her eyebrows.

well i can't pass up that offer.

"fine." i groan and roll my eyes as i stand up and go to the door.

"RYDER!" venus exclaims with wide eyes.

"what?!" i shout back confused.

"you're still naked!" venus eyes me up and down.

oh, i forgot about that.

"oh yeah." i chuckle awkwardly and put on my sweatpants because i can't find my boxers.

i go downstairs and see the whole friend group in the living room watching tv and eating cereal of many kinds.

"hey ryder!" persephone exclaims happily.

"hi guys, when did you get here?" i ask.

"after we felt you complete the mating process through the link." athena smirks.

oh goddess, venus is gonna be so embarrassed when she finds out everyone in the pack felt us complete the process.

"do me a favor and don't tell venus you felt that." i say while grabbing ingredients to make the pancakes.

"so... how was it?" logan asks.

"eh." i lie.

"EH?!" i hear venus shriek as she bolts downstairs. "DID YOU JUST SAY IT WAS 'EH'?!"

well shit.

"no no baby, i was joking." i try to reassure her.

"yeah, you wanna know how i know you're joking?" she asks about to expose me.

shit.

"you were moaning louder than me! AND i remember you saying 'holy shit that felt goooooood.' so don't lie to them!" she exclaims.

wow.

"damn bro." apollo snickers.

"why did you violate him like that?" angelica laughs out.