chapter 17- lesedi mbeki

chapter seventeen- lesedi mbeki

(picture of lesedi on top)

(leh-seh-dee mm-beh-kee)

venus

"you're my brother's mate?!" angelica exclaims in question.

"yes i am." lesedi whispers ashamed.

hmm, i guess she really doesn't like asher.

"i've never seen you around, lesedi. where are you from?" ryder asks confused.

"i'm from south africa. as you know, there are packs all around the world but in africa... it's bad out there. we barely had enough people in my pack to even call it a pack. so i ran away with my brother and we found a that rogue pack that you uhhh... just killed. anyways, we stayed there and everything was going perfect until asher showed up and tried to bite me with his weird sharp teeth!" lesedi exclaims dramatically.

"they're called fangs!" asher exclaims.

"whatever! i didn't even want a mate. i didn't even think anyone would want me because i'm a hybrid." lesedi frowns sadly.

"you're a hybrid? i knew i smelt something else on you!" i says with a smile proud of myself.

"yes i'm a hybrid. my mom was a werewolf and my dad was a warlock. so i'm a were-witch." lesedi explains.

"lesedi, why do you keep saying was?" ryder asks cautiously.

"my mom and dad were murdered by vampires. that's why i didn't want to be with asher. he reminds me of the murders." lesedi glares down at asher.

"i'm sorry." i apologize even though it isn't my fault.

"it's okay, it's not your fault. i got over it." she fake smiles.

"lesedi, how do we know you're not really a bad guy?" logan asks cautiously.

"i promise i'm good! i never even wanted this war to happen!" lesedi says desperately.

"prove it." ryder says.

"prove what?" lesedi asks confused.

"prove that you're loyal to us, then, you can stay in the pack." ryder says sternly with a straight face.

"o- okay. how?" lesedi asks nervously.

"kill asher. kill your mate if you're loyal to us." ryder hands her the stake that was once in angelica's hands.

"w- what?!" asher and lesedi exclaims at the same time.

"kill him, lesedi." ryder repeats.

"o- okay." lesedi breathes in deep and sticks the stake into asher's chest.

right in the heart.

damn straight to the point.

"i'll always love you lesedi." asher grunts out his last words. "a- and you angelica." he smiles and dies.

angelica starts bawling as persephone comforts her. lesedi grunts from the pain of her mate dying but she looks as if she didn't feel a thing.

"did you love him?" i ask her.

"no, not really." lesedi admits quietly.

"i'm sorry. maybe you'll get a second chance mate." i suggest.

"maybe." she faintly smiles.

***
"who's ready to get this show on the road?" alpha romano asks the audience.