chapter 12- make it better

chapter twelve- make it better

•••••
warning: this chapter contains smut! if you don't want to read that, i'll mark the spot it starts at so you can stop there. also, i got super uncomfortable writing the smut lol so if it's bad, that's why. i'll see you at the author's note, bye babes!
•••••

venus

ow ow ow owwwwww!

damn, ryder's mom wasn't lying when she told me that heat hurts.

i'm burning like a bitch and i don't know how to fix it.

well, that's not entirely true. i do know how to fix it but... am i ready for that?

yes! i am! i told ryder i was so i guess i am.

"h- hot!" i screech to get ryder's attention. he's in the middle of a panic attack. like hello??? i'm in heat here!

"s- sorry. how do i help?" he frantically asks our friends.

"you know how to make it go away ryder." logan mutters.

"i know i know but..." he trails off nervously looking at me.

i open my mouth to say i'm ready but persephone speaks first. "put her in an ice cold bath!" she suggests.

ryder nods aggressively and starts carry me bridal style in the downstairs bathroom.

the only issue is when he touches me, it feels amazing to the point where i moan.

out loud...

yeah, embarrassing.

"fuck." i moan out as he touches me causing him to jerk back quickly and gasp.

"woahhhhhhh!" logan yells while covering his ears.

"interesting." toby mutters intrigued.

"gross." apollo mumbles.

"hot." persephone and angelica say at the same time.

"alrighty then." athena says as she yanks apollo away from me. "all people who are attracted to females that aren't mated to venus must leave the room immediately."

"why?" apollo grumbles wanting to see how this plays out.

"her pheromones are stronger now which will attract you, mate or not." athena explains.

"that won't happ-" he gets cut off by his eyes darkening and he stares at me lustfully.

"gross." i mumble in pain as i watch apollo, persephone, and angelica all stare at me lustfully.

"okay okay, you're all coming with me." athena says as she yanks them all out of the house.

"thank you moon goddess for making me gay." toby says to the ceiling.

"same." logan adds. "yo ryder, snap out of it!" he snaps his fingers in front of my mate's face who is deep in a trance.

"sorry sorry." he shakes his head. "can you carry her, logan?"

"sure." he picks me up causing me to groan in discomfort. "sorry, v." he says using my nickname.

he carries me into the bathroom with ryder and toby on his tail. ryder turns the water to the coldest setting and doesn't wait until it's filled up before he plops me inside.

"mmm." i moan in appreciation.

"enough moaning babes." toby says.

"sorry not sorry." i smirk as i sink into the icy water.