Chapter 6- Togan

Chapter six- Togan

'Togan' is Logan and Toby's ship name,
I could've gone with 'Loby' but I wasn't rocking with that.
•••••

Venus

Day after Venus' birthday

We walk into Logan's bedroom to watch a movie with him and Toby.

But when we open the door, Ryder and I see something no virgin eyeballs should see.

Toby is straddling Logan's towel-covered waist, looking like he just got out of the shower while Toby is fully clothed.

Okay, Toby straddling Logan? Yeah, that's not bad. But what they were doing is something they should keep private and not do with the door wide open.

They were making out while Toby was grinding on... "little Logan."

Oh yeah? You might wanna know what happened after Logan and Toby found out they were mates... here's a recap:

*Flashback to Venus' party*

Logan started pacing around the whole freaking house and Toby sat at the dining room table with his head down.

"This has to be a mistake! How can I be mates with my best friend, let alone a boy?!" Logan yells.

Toby sniffles and everyone's head snaps in his direction.

Now, Toby is a softie but I've never seen him cry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Logan asks Toby.

"Y-you're gonna reject m-me," Toby says while wiping his tears on his sleeve.

"I'm not gonna reject you, Toby," Logan says while stroking Toby's cheek.

"You said that this was a mistake two seconds ago!" Toby yells suddenly getting irritated.

"I know I know, I'm sorry. I just always thought I was straight. I never imagined being with a male before. I mean, sure I was always disgusted by the thought of having sex with a girl but I just thought my brain was going crazy." Logan says with a nervous laugh.

"I'm sorry you got stuck with a mate like me, you can reject me," Toby says while looking at the ground.

"Hey! None of that. I will not reject you, let's go talk outside for a second." Logan says while pulling Toby outside and away from our hearing.

*Flashback over*

Now, where were we? Oh yeah, the strong scent of arousal hit Ryder and me due to our heightened sense of smell.

"Mmm... fuck Toby. Just like that." Logan says while going to kiss Toby's neck.

Ryder and I look at each other for a second and then...

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ryder yells while shutting his eyes tightly.

Logan shoots up and Toby falls off Logan's lap and onto the bed next to him.

"O-oh h-hi g-guys!" Toby says with a sheepish smile and a very high-pitched voice.

Logan groaned. "Ugh! Can you guys get out, I was just about to get some di-" he starts but gets cut off by Toby.

"Dictionaries! Nothing else, right Logan?" He asks with a pointed look.

"Mhm sure," Logan answers while rolling his eyes.

"Well uh... we were supposed to umm watch a movie but I see you guys are busy so we'll come back later-" I say but I realize something on Toby's neck.