Chapter 5- Birthday

Chapter five- birthday 

(I'll tell you when to play the song)
•••••

Time jump 4 years

Venus: 15-16 years old

Ryder: 17 years old

•••••

Venus

Wow, it's been a long time since I've talked to you guys!

Well, it's been fours years.

Here's your recap:

Ryder, Toby, Logan, and I continued having sleepovers every friday night after school.

We graduated middle school are now in high school.

Middle school and the first years of high school have gone smoothly besides the constant threats from Jennifer.

*Major eye roll*

I wish I could say she was ugly, she's really not.

She still has that fried blonde hair but she's gotten it fixed to look better. And she has green eyes that I envy.

Also, puberty hit her hard.

She has boobs that look like d cups and everyone constantly tells her that they're jealous of them.

I'm not. I like mine just the way they are.

I have c cups, 34C to be exact.

Maybe TMI but It's just you guys.

I may not have the biggest boobs in the class but I have the biggest butt. Oh my moon goddess, I'm jealous of my own butt.

Kim Kardashian West is jealous of my butt.

Anyway, back to the recap.

Ryder has gotten a lot of muscles. Like A LOT!

He has abs for days!

And I always love the sight of him walking back home from the gym after he works out. He takes off his shirt and his abs are just glistening in the sunlight or moonlight depending on the time he goes.

Sorry, give me a minute to wipe the drool from my lip.

Anyway...

Ryder had his first shift when right on his 16th birthday! Silas (his wolf) is black with bright green eyes.

Sooooo pretty!

Thistle likes the sight of Silas.

Also, I'm still 15 right now, but today is my birthday and I'm turning 16!

Yay!

I'll get to shift and see Thistle for the first time!

Also, the boys keep teasing me about my moodiness when I'm on my period.

And ya know what sucks?

"You," Thistle says while snickering.

"Ew Thistle, be quiet! Ryder and I haven't done anything sexual!" I say defensively.

"Yet," Thistle replies before i push her to the back of my mind.

Anyways, what sucks is that wolves have a really good sense of smell. Which means they can most definitely smell when I'm on my period.

GROSS!

They don't need to know my business.

Also, luna romano gave us the "talk." Ya know, the talk about mating.