chapter 20- butterfly

chapter twenty- butterfly

(time jump two months)

warning: smut

ryder

"fuck yes ryder! faster!" my heavily pregnant mate moans as i fuck her into the bed.

we heard that if you have sex, it can induce labor so that's what we're doing.

venus is four months pregnant but for humans, that would be nine months.

see, werewolves are different in many way than humans. one of them being pregnancies.

werewolves usually are pregnant for five to six months but werewolves with alpha babies are three to four months.

and since our baby will be alpha, venus is about ready to pop at only four months.

i'm just doing her a favor by helping her induce the labor by fucking her.

it's a hard life here.

"faster? faster than this?" i ask as i pick up the speed.

"oh my goddess! yessssssss!" venus moans loudly on the verge of cumming.

"come on baby, cum for me." i whisper/moan in her ear knowing that gets her riled up.

"harder ryder!" she half screams.

goddamn, this woman wants to kill me.

i go as hard as i possibly can and the only sounds you can hear are venus and i moaning and the headboard banging against the wall.

"mmm yes ryder, just like that." she moans in my ear.

she needs to cum before i do because i'm about to if she keeps doing that.

"venus, cum for me." i whisper and suck on her mark.

suddenly, she lowers her hand to her clit and starts rubbing it aggressively and moans even louder.

i didn't know this girl could get any louder.

sheesh.

"AHHHH! YES RYDER!" she moans/screams as she cums vigorously.

"holy fuck, venus." i laugh at her volume.

"s- shut up, don't m- make fun of m- me." she says through heavy breathing.

she pushes me off of her and makes me sit down where she was right up against the headboard and starts sucking me off.

"fuuuuuuck." i groan in pleasure.

"hurry up and cum ryder. the contractions started and it hurts like a bitch. i'm trying to be considerate and let you finish before we go to the hospital." she says before sucking me off even harder and faster.

what the fuck? the contractions started and she wasn't gonna tell me?

"she just did, idiot." silas says in a duh tone.

"shut up, nobody asked you." i reply to him and cut off our link.

venus looks up at me through hooded eyes and that's when i fucking lose it.

"f- fuck venus!" i moan as i cum.

"o- okay, let's go get the baby stuff." venus says through grunts of pain.

***
"you got the baby's bag?" venus shouts from the passenger seat of our car.

"yeah, i got it!" i shout back and run to the driver's seat. "you look comfy." i chuckle referring to her outfit for the hospital.