A Big Ol' Thank You

PLEASE FORGIVE ME THIS WAS WRITTEN FOR MY NEW ONESHOT BOOK.
Dear Readers,

Those of you who decided my writing was worth checking out something way beyond the stuff I do. Maybe you're giving it a look cause you don't mind the series on the cover, or you're just casually looking at it cause why not? You enjoyed reading a previous work of mine. Or hell, those of you upset that there's not fandoms you favor marked. Nonetheless, thank you for reading, and for wanting to be part of this adventure with me.

Let me start my thanks off with this. No, those of you that saw the update and hoped it was Haru's Part 2, it's not, I'm working to give it a good ending, I literally have 2 people telling me if it's not perfect I might as well plan my funeral lmaooo. Might even stumble into part 3, I am beyond terrible with one shots people!!

Phew, now that I've explained that, I want to thank everyone who's read my works, and found themselves here.(totally not ignoring that Shoto x reader. Hahaha, whatcha talking bout? (• ▽ •;) Psh- haha..) And this time I have an idea to thank you guys with! But beware! This thanks will only go to those who end up speaking up!! I can't write what you want if you're silent.

I was listening to music, like any good human being that has the ability to hear, and was kinda stewing on the idea of Randal from RanFren's(God kill me now. Y'all are gonna look that up and realize I'm some weird ass person. So..s-so.. don't do that.) And I even tossed the idea of a small wedding with Haru, and came to the idea. Write wedding scenarios!!! Yes! Do it moron! So. Here I am? Lmao

I know way more than the like 4 or 5 listed on my cover, so I can spread my ideas far and wide!

So, if you've read this far and is kinda going "Hurry the heck up, Lisa, I literally don't have the time for this" thank you.

Give me your groom or bride!! No judgment.(tho please include show-) If you want a small reception or large(if you're unsure let me know and I'll figure one up while writing.) Maybe a song or 2 you think you'd want played at your wedding. As well as a dress type, you can always find me at LillyLove765 on Instagram if you want to send me pictures of dresses and stuff.

Best for last. I'm letting you, dear requestor, choose if you want it to be a x reader or x OC. If you want an OC, I need details. A name, skin tone(I don't use them much, if you're familiar with my writing you'd know, but I wanna try so you guys get the best feeling.) Eye color, hair color, length, maybe even style. Is it curly? Tend to be put up? Body style. Chubby? Slender? Built? Shorter than the other? Taller?(that's for you Meliodas lovers.) And traits they have, psychological or physical. Glasses, freckles, any scars. Stutter, speech impediment, timid or daring. Maybe has some form of trauma. Make the OC however you want. Because this is for you guys!! If you rather send me references to base your OC on, send me those on Instagram as well. Thank you for reading this. Thank you for reading my works. For the care, the help you guys give me with each encouraging word. Just thank you all for not giving up on me when y'all totally should lol. Btw, I'll try to write any characters I can, but if I fail to understand the character or don't know them at all, I may ask for a different one, please do not get mad, I haven't watched 30000000 shows. I'm limited.
Btw, down below is a screenshot of my Instagram page. (*Looks away in shame*)
~LisaLove765

 (*Looks away in shame*)~LisaLove765