Ch. 2 Petty Encounters

1437 words! And real quick, if you dont like the taste in music that's cool, I'd like to know if you know the songs actually! Also I forgot to tell you that if your not a fan of coffee I apologize! And enjoy low quality babies!!
~Lisa

(Y/n)'s POV

I stood in the hall, filling my bottle with water. Dirty Mind by 3OH3 blared through my headphones, yet my head was in the clouds as I thought about the half haired male from this morning. I pulled my bottle from the fountain and screwed the lid on it, walking back to my classroom briskly. My worry mainly being someone spotting me and saying something. I made it back and went to my small space that was filled with sketches. I looked at the size measurements for the boy I had been recently working on items for.

“Hey Mei!” I whispered to the girl, slipping my headphones down my neck. She smiled and made her way to me.

“Yeah?” I hummed, knowing I had her get the measurements of the student for me.

“His boots don’t have anything to help his body temperature, do they?” She shook her head, a bright smile on her face.

“You’re keen on noticing things! I mean, you’ve made the rest of his outfit!” I smiled, a small blush dusting my cheeks.

“Eh… He could have gotten boots from another student. That’s all." Mei shook her head.

“Nope! Hey now that we’re in class, go ahead and tell me about your soulmate~!” She giggled, moving me out to her bigger space. I grumbled, not in the mood to talk about boys, while I have boots I could make. She gave me paper and a pencil, seemingly reading my mind. “Okay! Boy. Now!” I rolled my eyes, my sketching started.

“Well… He was tall… And you know that picture of mine I carry? He had a scar right there!” Mei tilted her head and I blinked in question as I looked up, slowing my drawing to see her.

“What picture?” I looked at her stunned. Coulda sworn I showed her.. I know I havent spent 6 years without showing her.. I made my way back to my class jacket in my stall, going pale as the picture wasn’t in any pockets of mine.

“S-s-so… He has a scar over his left eye! And gorgeous red and white hair!” Mei seemed concerned at my stuttering before visibly becoming excited, bouncing in place.

“You’re describing-!”

“There you are (L/n)!” I stood straight as Power Loader walked over.

“S-sorry sir!” He shook his head, giving me a small smile.

“No need, listen, we have a student here needing help, his quirk lost control, and he’s wondering if we had any fireproof clothes around here. And we all know that’s your specialty.”

“O-oh! Yeah, of course. I believe I have some! Is he here? Did you give him my name?” He nodded.

“Yeah, said ‘(L/n) should have just what you need.’ so he’s waiting.” I sighed and grabbed the paper with my 1/3rd done sketch and shuffled past my teacher. I swiftly made my way to my stall, grabbing a top and bottoms made from my fireproof material.

“Mei?” I asked, walking back to her stall.

“Nope! For once, you get to take the clothes to a student!” My face dropped and I almost dropped the clothes.

“Fuck you.” I muttered, grabbing them back up and as I walked towards the door, I took a deep breath, letting a nice resting bitch face proceed to take the lead. I opened the door, holding out the clothes, looking to the side.