Ch. 16 Abort Mission!

3052 Words!!

(Y/n)’s POV

After staring at the blank walls of my brand new room, and deciding that I could unpack later, I finally stood back up. My fingers grazed the shredded material of the vest that I hadn’t taken off, and a sad smile befell my face. He really is a nuisance… I shook my head and looked at my watch to see it had been at the least 30 minutes of zoning out since I left the party. Opening my door, I ran my hand in front of my face and took a deep breath, a big smile appearing from the motion. I walked out, into the elevator then through my common room waving bye to my peers. The only person I gotta be weary of is Mei. Bitch reads me like a book. I laughed softly, wading through the grass to 1-A’s dorm setting. Before walking back in, I patted my hair down and tried to brush off the previous events. Turning the knob I walked in to see the student’s sitting everywhere, looking winded. Maneuvering to Denki I gave him a tight lipped smile and he handed me my phone.

“Can I ask you some questions?” I raised a brow motioning him to get on with it. “Is there something between you and Todoroki?” The question made my breath hitch. Where is he anyway?

“Uh, not really. Just friends.” More acquaintances than anything..

“Ooohhh, why do you have his vest?” I laughed a little, recalling how my heart pounded as he pulled me to him to give me the comfy clothing.

“Cause I guess he was pitying me being in something without sleeves.” He nodded, a smirk making its way to his face.

“You’ll be giving him that back right? Cause you guys aren’t more than friends?” I hummed, nodding.

“Yes sir. I was coming to bring it back.” I turned away from him and made my way to the elevator.

“Hey! Are you okay?” I moved my eyes to the voice and nodded to the redhead.

“Maybe… Could you point me in the direction of Sho’s room?” He gave me a grin, showing off his pointy teeth.

“Todoroki? No problem!!” He let me step into the elevator and followed after. “I’ll be right back Bakubro!” He clicked a floor button and I leaned back.

“Can I ask you if you have gotten hurt… from your teeth?” His red eyes turned my way and he laughed.

“That’s a new one!! I actually haven’t. But can I ask what’s up between you and him? You guys have some major tension.” The elevator stopped and I sighed, pressing the close button after the doors opened.

“I don’t really have a problem with him... Other than his density. I really just dislike Momo… I’m telling you this cause it’s weighing on my mind and you seem the type to keep a secret. So if you don’t. I’m skinning you alive, especially since Denki and Mina are really trying to pry into the situation. Like its a secret affair or something. But him and I.. We’re soulmates. And yes he knows. But he’s dense and actually realized after he got with her. She doesn’t like me cause she probably thinks he’s cheating or some stupid shit… So I don’t like her.” I shrugged and pressed the door open. “I need to give this back, so which is his room?” The male gave me a sad expression before sighing.

“..Three down.. My name is Kirishima by the way..” He blinked some and smiled suddenly. “I hope you guys figure your stuff out and I hope to see you there when we have dinner! The cupcakes were great too!” He called out. I turned and gave him a smile.

“Yeah. You too and thanks!” The doors closed on him and I turned towards the room I was standing at. Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door, after standing for a bit, I knocked again. Looking around I sighed and put my hand on the door handle. He must not be in here, but I can set his vest in the room. Checking with a slight turn of the handle I sighed, seeing it was open and cracked the door. His light was on and upon seeing how his room was made of traditional Japanese decor an irk mark promptly made its way to my temple. Damn rich boy. This is built entirely different from the buildings. I slid through the crack I made into his room, going to take off his vest. I paused seeing him laying on his bed, half covered and on his side. His hands curled in front of his chest, his knees were brought up a bit. Blushing deeply I had realized that I had walked in on him sleeping. Because of how brief our encounter outside was I hadn’t actually noticed that the vest must have been the only top he had on. Checking the time quickly I bit my lip and timidly made my way to his bed.