What's Next

*bows* For my next trick I will-! *pulls out 5 story ideas* LET YOU CHOOSE MY NEXT PROJECT!

Okay! Hear me out, hear me out! This isn’t over! I’m working very hard to give you guys the best book ever! And if you have found me through my Actor Shoto x Reader, or my Izuku x Reader(Don’t read them, they’re terrible.), and you’re wondering ‘Well, retarded author, what about those?’. Never fear!!!! I had written them and tried to blindly follow a storyline, so I have a few people that will be reading through them to help my creativity flow and maybe I can finally return to them. I’d love to not make them discontinued, yet I just can’t find what to do. Also if you are going to read them to try to help, actor Shoto has written chapters that I should probably post oof.

Eeeiiither waaaayyy! Once I finish this book I’d like to try to take on another, and I’ve had some ideas floating around my head, the reason the vote is placed here is because they are all MHA related. Some have more stuff thought out than others, and of course, I plan to have genres bounce between them. Even though three of the ideas have barely any thought process, asking this far ahead lets me think a little more while I write.
I do plan to do all of these, but I want to know what you guys are sort of craving. So I’ll give you the pairing(Not title, I’m not that far ahead for literally any), and a small summary. Vote at your own will!

Listed from well thought out to not:

Shoto x Chubby Singer Reader
Summary-(Side note, they have dorms as soon as school starts and a possibility this one gets frisky)
“Can Sho-Kun come out to play?”
“No, he’s busy training.”
-
“Why can’t I see Sho-Kun??”
“Because he has a role to fulfill.”
-
“Haha, I dare you-”
“Sh-Shoto!”
“(Y/n)! Nooo!!”

Raised by two loving, supportive pro heroes, only one related by blood, (Y/n) (L/n) grew up spending much of her time waiting for her best friend to just. Come. Out. And. Play. But one cruel day at age 10, led to her watching her crush get dragged away by the arm harshly, never allowed to see them again. It caused her to stress eat, worrying ever so much for her best friend in the world, and even though his father kept them from playing too often, her parents realized she had a close connection by the weight she gained. As the kids at her school bullied her she moved schools, and from there she met two new friends, and one of them helped her through showing her how to dance and all the ‘cool’ things, which started her love for vines, tik toks, and even cover music. Once she was sure she was comfortable with posting, she went by the name (Sc/n)(Screen name). As her best friends made it to UA, she made it to the school for future singers and actors, with just as small an entrance rate as UA(Can’t think of a name for it, so you can give me one if you want.). So what happens when she walks into the dorm house of A-1 to see a face that quite literally haunted her very dreams.
This fanfiction will have multiple song references, if you want the songs I have planned so far, comment and I’ll put them down!

Villain Shoto x Reader
Summary-(Side note! Takes place in what would have been 3rd year of UA, and has some altercations, plus trigger warning, though it'll never go into detail.)
After attending UA for two years and learning the values many were holding for being a hero, Shoto was fed up, Izuku and the others from his class had helped shape him and yet all it did was continuously show him that being a hero wasn’t something he was cut out for. His mother resented him just as much as she did his father, even after he tried so hard to be different. If so many people want him to be like his father, then oh how he’ll be like his father.
Spending the past 5 years raised by her mother, who grew cruel with the death of her father, (Y/n) tried so hard to help her family, getting odd end jobs after the major incident that only made her relationship with her mom worse. She watched her little brother get better treatment, as he still tried to help his sister. He loved her so much, (B/n) looked up to his sister for how brave she was and even helped the baby girl that she was forced to raise. Straight black hair(Sorry! If you or your oc has this!!!) and (e/c) orbs, the combination caused horror in the family, because the father hadn’t been found. The first three years of her daughter’s life, (Y/n) stayed at home, and did online school while holding a job to help provide income. Finally finding a babysitter, she got into school her third year of highschool, a grand total of two months late.
A few months later, she’s threatened with being kicked out, the only way that doesn’t happen is by finding a job, which wasn’t easy. Landing a job at a nightclub, using her useless voice quirk may have been the best thing to have happened, only had she actually noticed.
She doesn’t die, please don’t think that! But there is a major character death!(Belonging to a character that is irrelevant.)

Yandere Iida x Chubby Reader Quirkless AU
Summary-
No one could expect the neat, respectable young man with blue hair to be behind the disappearance of his classmates. He himself would have told you it came as a surprise, that is until he met the charming young (h/c) girl. Something changed inside him, he wanted her. No no, he’d never harm such a pure entity.(I will NOT use the pet name Angel, makes me...uncomfortable for unstated reasons) But anyone that hurt her shall perish! Even if in a playful manner. “Playful manner” isn’t that what Denki claimed his remark to be? Oh well, his pleas undoubtedly fell on deaf ears, as the perfect face of (Y/n) praised Iida for his loving actions in his mind. He didn’t know if he’d stop even if she returned his feelings, seeing her sad rendered him extremely pissed off, and if it meant his vast glasses collection would dent from how many were splattered with blood, so be it. Just remember (Y/n), I love you so.
(This is one that isn’t too thought out but yeah.)

Izuku x Chubby Reader x Shoto
Summary-(Ohh yeeaaahh XDD)
They say you can’t hide everything from your best friends, they lied. For months, almost a year (Y/n) hid everything from her besties, why should she worry them about her abusive, controlling father? Shoto goes through way too much already, and Izuku doesn’t even have his father at home, so to her that was like rubbing salt into a wound. What she didn’t know was them not knowing her house life never bothered them, Shoto never let them over to his house and in all honesty thought it was normal not to hang out at houses anyway. And at first glance many probably wouldn’t notice, but the ever present Izuku did. It started in her face. It slowly sunk in, and she lost weight increasingly fast. But she said she was on a diet and the fool fell for it, until a dark bruise was seen poking out from under her hero costume’s sleeve. From there, her best friends became her mighty protectors, ready to fight off whatever was hurting her.
But another thing she hid from them was what she was feeling. Both boys knew how they felt towards her and had made an agreement to not let her choice drive a wall between them, but never said they couldn’t get competitive for her affection.
So, my friend hates threeways. So, Emonekochan26. Fuck off! Love you. I plan, if this one gets anywhere past what I was thinking could be chapter one, to have more than one ending, but that may lead to the endings having their own books. Oof. So yeah?

Prince/Vampire Shoto x Reader
Summary- I DON’T HAVE ONE BUT I LOVE SHOTO IN THE FANTASY ATTIRE SO IF YOU WANT A SMEXY VAMPIRE SHOTO LET ME KNOW. OR IF YOU WANT A STUBBORN SHY PRINCE SHOTO AGAIN. LET. ME. KNOW.

Thank you for your lovely time.