Ch. 15 My Highlight To The Party, My Downfall To The Night

4122 words! Well damn! Honestly I thought itd have a bit more fluff but maybe it's just how I see it.. it doesnt. Either way! Enjoy a snappy jealous ShoSho!

Shoto's POV

I sat on the sofa, Momo sitting by me, though we kept a small distance between us as she pouted, holding her hoodie closer. “Aizawa is really mean for making me cover up.” She whined and I blinked. She really had changed the past two weeks… She seems almost like she’s trying to mim- The door was flown opened and everyone looked over at (Y/n) as she held a fairly large container in her hands.

“Turns out my mom loves a bunch of pissy ass teens.” She yelled as Hatsume started dying of laughter behind her and Iida was frantically apologizing.
“Excuse you fairy hoe!?” Katsuki screamed standing up, quickly restrained by Kirishima as (Y/n) snorted and set cupcakes down on the table in the middle of the room.

“One- not a fairy, wolfie. Two- My mom made cupcakes and had them brought to my dorm. I dunno why, probably cause she’s clingy-- Either way. Enjoy cause I don’t want them.” Everyone was silent and a few stared at her in disbelief, the majority had a cross between “excuse you” and “well that was interesting” filling their features.

“That was one hell of an entrance!” Denki started laughing and walked over. “What’s your name, sugar~?” He cooed, grabbing a cupcake. I felt my body tense at his words and (Y/n) just rolled her eyes.

“Not yours.” Denki, held his hand over his chest and walked away.

“I’m in love, Sero.” He whispered. I changed my attention back to (Y/n) to see students slowly walking up to get the treats.

“Do you want one Momo?” I asked, giving her a side glance as she just nodded. Humming I stood and grabbed two, giving (Y/n) a half smile and walking back, handing Momo hers. Momo happily took it and munched on it, frosting smearing on her lips. My face heated up and I looked away nervously, eating on mine. (E/c) hues locked on mine for a mini second as the owner of them were trying to fight off Hatsume.

“Your mom is an amazing baker, it’d hurt her very soul if you didn’t eat at least one!” (Y/n) caved and snatched one from Hatsume with a grin on her face.

“Fine.” Those who had grabbed cupcakes were voicing approval and many went up for seconds. My eyes trained on the female as she took a bite of her cupcake, getting nowhere near as much on her face as Momo had.

“God. You’re such a messy eater.” Hatsume cooed, wiping (Y/n)’s mouth.

“God, you’re such a mom.” She retorted, mouth half full.

“That’s mommy to you~” My eyes widened a fraction of the size to Hatsumes response, a silence filling the air.

“Does that make me daddy~?” (Y/n) smirked, licking her lip. I grabbed the arm of the couch trying to steady my heartbeat. Murmures filled the room and I waited for anyone to speak up. “Actually, I think I’d prefer being the one to call out daddy instead~” No one moved a muscle at the very open conversation they had. The only thing snapping them out of their staring competition was Iida falling backwards as he fainted. “Oops.” (Y/n) giggled awkwardly. “Not best friends unless you’re a little gay with them, right?” She laughed as they partnered to lift Iida up, almost with ease. Many people laughed and I heard some guys saying that does sound like a girl thing to do. I stared at the last bite of my cupcake and let out a nervous laugh.

“I’m not that hungry anymore.” I covered my hand with my mouth, as I thought about what unfolded. That wasn’t a smart move, no one’s going to welcome that here…