Ch. 3 Clarifications

2901 words!!! Yee! Okay so, I hope the part broken up at 'present' isn't too confusing. Enjoy!!(the update is me finally finding the picture I wanted. Sorry)
~Lisa

Hizashi’s POV

I smiled at the girls eager eyes as I hummed, thinking about the raven haired male. “He’s almost completely different from me, and I couldn’t believe he was my soulmate.” I commented fondly. “Let me take you back to when this was my school….” My mind drifted as I told the young (h/c) gal my story… Our story.

~Highschool yeet~

I was eager, ready to be amazing! It wasn’t hard, I’ve always known I’d shine! I was instantly making friends from my outgoing personality, which constantly reminded me that I was meant to be a hero. Yet there was a quiet kid in my class who didn’t seem to talk to anyone. I had made it my goal to see what this kid was looking for in a friend.
As I slowly closed the distance between us I couldn’t help the rush being around him gave me.

I had never gotten flowers or any pain, so I very well felt I didn’t have a soulmate. So it wasn’t like I was ruining any plans that were made for me, yet I did feel off, I mean, he’s a boy! I constantly reminded myself that it’s not that cool to be in love with a boy. (This is older times!) But I knew deep down I’ve always been made for breaking rules. I loved being around him, and I had finally made plans to tell him that he was all I needed. As I had planned it I was going to tell him after a study session. I quaked in my shoes as I sat by him, our homework close to being finished. My hand tightly held the poem I wrote him. But from my tremendous amount of shaking, I got a paper cut! I mean, a small little paper cut, and there it was. I watched him hiss as he grabbed his finger, a small flower growing from his finger. I gasped happily, jumping up.
“I am so sorry!” His tired eyes turned towards me and he said-

~Present~

“-Sorry? What for?” I squealed as Aizawa walked in on the story telling. “Lunch is almost over.” He gave me a small smile as (Y/n) gasped.

“You two are soulmates! That’s so cute!” She cupped her cheeks, squealing. I laughed, getting up to hug Aizawa.

“You don’t normally see me at lunch.” He nodded, yawning.

“I could tell you were talking about me. Also was informed there was a little miss (Y/n) (L/n) disturbing my students at lunch.” His eyes looked over at her, a small glare in them.

“In my defence they were rudely asking who I was when one of them knew! And I was just going to bring support items for a student!” He rolled his eyes and I puffed my cheeks out.

“She’s not the type to cause trouble!” His narrowed eyes looked at me.

“I was rude back though, sir.” I looked over, obviously shocked. “Something about her just…” Her nostrils flared as she thought about it. “I called her ‘highness’ and mocked that she was confessing to someone a bit… I’m sorry, I should know better..” Aizawa who had already made it back to the door scoffed.

“Don’t do it again.” With that he was out of the room. I looked back over at the usually bright girl, she looked like she came straight from a vintage photo with how drained she must have felt.

“Ah, you literally watched…” I trailed off, looking at her intently.

“He just jetted when I asked if he was my soulmate. You can’t just lie about a giant ass scar on your face!” I was taken aback from her outburst then smiled.