Ch. 5 Sleep Over Fiasco and mini A/N

I'm back! Sorry for the break guys and thank you for your patience... if you stuck around.. Shout out to the people who helped me: Emonekochan26, MLB224, iwritesopleasefollow, and timeywimeygirl. You guys don't know how much you helped me! I'm also going to shout out MLB224 and iwritesopleasefollow cause you guys really... Really know how to make someone go through a rollercoaster of emotions. I was all over the place, and can't help but admit that at first my emotions were negative. It upsets me that I ever let my outside life make me feel such negative things about books, that looking back, are absolutely amazing. You don't have to read Wavering, or Where Your Love Lies, but they are amazing reads! And the authors are super nice and kind. Please check out their books if you'd like! They deserve the love. Without further ado!

1805 words~

Hatsume's POV

I knocked on (Y/n)'s door excitedly, bouncing on the ball of my feet. The door opened and I was greeted with kind eyes. "Why hello Hatsume! Are you here to see (Y/n)?" The slightly tall female asked, causing me to grin.

"Kinda! I wanted to know if you'd allow me to bring her to a sleepover at the dorms!" Her brow raised.

"You're not the type to lie to me... but your dorms aren't built yet.." I nodded eagerly.

"Class 1-A's is though! And it's the girls in that class asking!" She smiled, nodding.

"She's in her room sweetheart." I bounded up the stairs, waving at her father the brief second I saw him. I ignored the (h/c) haired girls questioning stare as I gathered stuff for her.

"Ooooo! This is such a cute pair of pjs!" I squealed, throwing them in the bag. Then I added clothes for her for tomorrow and grabbed her hand. "Let's go!"

"EXCUSE YOU. GO WHERE?!" She screamed, bolting herself to her chair with her other hand. I pouted, trying to pry her up.

"It's a surpriseeeeee!!" She shook her head. "Okay fiiineeee! Look, I bought that movie you like, and thought you could spend the night to watch it."

"....(f/m)?" I nodded and smiled as she let me drag her out her room and down the stairs. While I drug her through the barren streets she seemed lost in thought. "Isn't your house down that road though?" I hummed, trying to avoid the question. I felt her (e/c) hues bore holes in my head, but seeing as she made no attempt to stop me, I kept going. When we arrived at the new building (Y/n) looked up in awe before turning a sharp glare in my direction.

"What the mother-ever loving god-fuck are you doing?" I opened my mouth to answer when the door opened.

"Welcome you t- You're (Y/n)?" I turned my head to see Momo glaring at (Y/n) getting one in return before she popped into a cat and hissed violently.

"Hello!" I picked up the hissing kitty version of my bestie and she tucked into my arm, nipping me once for bringing her. I flinched and walked in after Momo hesitantly let us through. "Hey girls!" I grinned at the others, the cat in my arm catching the attention of the hyper brunette.

"Can I hold her?" I bit my lip, feeling (Y/n)'s hair still standing up.

"I dunno if she...." I trailed off as she was taken and I watched as she instantly calmed to Ochako's calming aura. I smiled, sticking my tongue out.