Ch.18 One Look Was All It Took

2320 words! Guess who's back!!! For the time being lolol. I'm at the school, here to give you not one! But two chapters!!! Yaayy!! I love you all so much and even though it was only like 5 days ago that I gave you an update I just feel it's been too long! So without further ado, onto the chapter!

(Y/n)'s POV

Watching Shoto put the games back in the bag I sighed. "Okay, fine... I'll get some people so we can play Cards Against Humanity.." I mumbled. His eyes shot up towards me and I could quite literally see a shine in them. He sat back down and grabbed out the box, staring at it intently while I fetched my phone off the bedside table.

"Before you find other players, I have a question." He spoke up with some hesitance. I placed my phone in my lap and gave him an encouraging smile. "When... Last night... Why did you glare at me?" I raised my brow in confusion.

"I glared at a lot of people, are you sure it was at you?" I scratched my head in thought.

"Y-yeah!" His voice got a bit louder, startling me. "During Truth or dare, when Sero dared me to kiss Iida and Momo made a big fuss..." His voice softened and it was then I realized just why he was a bit upset. He likes private affection.

"O-oh! Uhhh.." I gulped and rubbed my arm. "You want the truth?" He nodded, his eyes telling me 'of course'. I rubbed my face and sighed. "I just.." Think! Something that sounds truthful enough! "I noticed how uncomfortable you were. I was actually glaring at Momo." His face held doubt but he didn't press the topic any further. "Uh, what about you though?" His eyes widened like he was called out.

"W-what about me?" He stuttered, playing with the hem of his shirt absently.

"The ice... and glares aimed at.. Denki wasn't it?" His Adam's apple bobbled like he had swallowed thickly and he laughed nervously.

"Oh...! I gave my reason last night!" Recalling his half-assed excuse for almost impaling Hatsume, I rolled my eyes.

"You never gave any for acting like you did towards Denki." I retorted, Shoto shuffled nervously in his seat and he cleared his throat.

"Can we please drop this and you get your friends now?" Sighing, I nodded and grabbed my phone, shooting Mei a text, telling her to bring Iida along for a game.

~miniskip~

Hatsume giggled and latched onto my arm, cooing about how cute Iida looked while flustered. "God, he's adorable! How does a small game make such a man embarrassed~ Don't you agree, (Y/n)?" I couldn't find it in me to respond as I stared at Shoto's red face as he looked anywhere but at another human. I found it more amusing that he'd show so much emotion.

"You wanted this, may I remind you." I hummed, grinning a bit as my own cheeks flared a slight pink. Grumbling under his breath, Shoto agreed with a stiff nod.

"Though! I did not! Please, let me leave!" Moving his arms like a mad man from the chair placed by my bed, Iida spoke loudly.

"Okay! Okay!" Hatsume giggled, waving her hand dismissively. "Last one!" She smirked and pulled out a black card, slamming it onto the bed in the middle so everyone could see.

"You've seen the bearded lady! You've seen the ring of fire! Now ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes upon ______________!" I spoke loudly, like a ringleader after a quick view over with my eyes and we all scanned our hands for an answer we'd choose. Hatsume giggled evilly, setting out a card. I scoffed and scanned mine again.
"Hatsume! Whatever you choose, I bet mine is better." I smirked cheekily, setting mine down. After everyone chose their card we flipped them over for everyone to see.