Ch. 7 Through My Eyes

3270 words! I know it's a bit later than midnight, but my editing skills of legit reformatting the whole chapter cause wattpad SUCKS takes forever, but you guys can thank ThatOneWeirdLina for this cause the bet passed!
Note that something is revealed and it none of your guesses. Haha

(Y/n)’s POV

I sighed, moving around on the empty couch trying to find the right position to watch my movie. Seeing as my parents were in the kitchen discussing plans for the trip. “UGH! I’M UNCOMFORTABLE!” I finally screeched, sliding off the couch ending with a loud thud. My dad and mom were in the living room in a few moments.

“Are you okay?” (F/n) asked quickly, causing me to roll my eyes.

“Yeah dad, just hate being uncomfortable.” My mom sighed, rubbing her head.

“Then get out of the house.”

“Buuuttt moooommmm it’s like 46°(F) out!!” I whined, though the look on her face reminded me I was NOT in charge here and I worked my way off the floor with a loud groan. “You’re no faaiirr!” I walked by her, and my dad laughed as I practically crawled up the stairs to layer more clothes. “I’ll be back! And you’ll regret it!!” I yelled as I walked into my room and shut the door. “Ugh, that’s not cute though… Ew too cute…” I grabbed a nearby pillow and threw my face in it, being considerate of the person I was magically bound to.

Finally taking my face from the comforting item I looked through my closet once more and found clothes that would work for the weather I was being forced to go out in. I threw them on over the comfy pj outfit I wore proudly all day. As I drug myself downstairs determined to stay in the warmth of the house till my mom picked me up and chucked me out. I grinned as I snailed by them. My mom rolled her eyes scoffing and my dad laughed while shaking his head.

“See you in at least an hour, kiddo.” I groaned at my dads smart remark and stuck my tongue out opening the door.

“You think. I’ll see you in 10 minutes.” I retorted shutting the door. Once outside I looked around and decided walking aimlessly was a wise choice. I grabbed out my phone and looked at the playlist I made the night before. Clicking the shuffle setting I settled on my way. Passing a small coffee shop I fought the urge to stop, which resulted in me running back to it to grab a cup. After paying for my hot drink. I took in the warmth and smell, smiling and walking out.

“If I have to be in this cold ass air, I might as well have a hot ass drink.” I muttered, looking at the sky.

My pointless wondering led me to the school and I scoffed, looking at the large building. Yet I smiled and sat down. I grabbed my phone back out and crossing a leg under the other, bouncing the free one to fight the cold, I sent Hatsume a text.

[(Y/n): Hey, so I have packing left to do, but my folks kicked me from the house, I’m sitting at the school if you wanna hang out.]

Instantly my phone vibrated.

[Hatsu;3 : HEY! SO I’D LOVE TOO I’LL SEE YOU IN A FEW! LOVE YOU!
Hatsu;3 : I..uh, my caps lock, haha! XD
(Y/n): Well, I’m giving you 20 minutes to get your butt here, it’s cold.]

I rolled my eyes, reading her messages. Smiling at her antics, I sent a second message.

[(Y/n): And I love you too xp]

I stared at my screen blankly, laughing at the comedy song that played through my crooked headphones. Through the soft parts of the song I heard shoes hitting the pavement and soft panting to match. That’s weird, Hatsume normally wears her boots... I rubbed my nose and shut off the phone, finally looking up towards the presence by me.