Ch.19 Problems? Problems.

3175 words! Hell, I forgot to mention, mainly because it took me 30 minutes to get wattpad to stop fucking up and let me post ch 18. So I want you guys to help! I have a lovely author that is sadly enough getting the worst part of the fandom, it sucks because all of you guys are so nice and amazing to me! I want to send you all over to her, she deserves all the love you guys hand out! African_princess18

Shoto’s POV

I walked into the lounge after wiping my eyes furiously, surprised to see it bare, though thankful that I had some more time to calm myself. Shifting the bag in my hand I sighed, stepping onto the elevator. “Might as well bring Hanta his game back…” I heaved out a great sigh as I clicked his floor button. Once it stopped at his floor I stalked out and towards his room. Anxiety is something I knew I faced with certain things but the eerily silence the dorm house had, had me anxious to the core, confused on how so many hyper teens weren’t yelling like normal. My hand stopped inches from the door, a voice trailing through the wooded object.

“W-well… When she threw the door open I was pretty scared… And she’s sort of loud..” It was Koda’s timid voice, quickly overthrown by another.

“Throwing open the door was the best part! She’s such a badass beauty!” Denki yelled, my brows furrowed imagining him throwing his fist into the air. Who though? I leaned in, placing my ear to the door.

“Yeah! She puts most of the other girls to shame! Probably cause she has more curves~” My nostrils flared at the perverse voice, something about the comment no, the whole conversation, wasn’t sitting right with me. “But did anyone else notice that wicked scar on her arm? Gotta say that’s a major turn off…” He trailed off and a loud slap resounded, making me move back from my spot.

“I may not care enough about the kid to be here, but I’m not going to listen to you orgasm over a girl, then turn around and say shit like that!” Bakugo sneered and I gulped. This is about (Y/n). Is that why I feel so uncomfortable? I mentally voiced my thoughts but didn’t let the slight anger that built up from Mineta’s words slip past myself. She’s beautiful! Wait.. I inhaled deeply. It’s beautiful because in a way it was just self sacrifice? Mine wasn’t... Gulping back the raging thoughts that threatened to take over again I pressed my ear to the door in enough time to hear Hinata chip in.

“Bro! That’s what makes her more appealing! Just like Todoroki! Everyone wants to know where it came from. How he got it! It gives off mystery and it just is all in all attractive, if I’m honest.” Taken aback by the statement, I froze. “Also could be why they instantly clicked. I mean he seems just as intrigued as all of us. Maybe seeing someone with a scar like that is a bonding topic for them both.” He suggested and I stifled a chuckle.

“I’m not too familiar with the female you talk of, but the idea of the scar is fairly interesting. Though, as one without a soulmate, I have to wonder, do ones keep a scar where their significant one does?” A loud scoff ended Tokoyami’s question.

“Katsuki!” Kirishima scolded.

“No no! That’s just not a good theory! Do I have a scar on my eye?” I heard his rough voice yell to the others. Murmurs of no filled the now silent room.

"Well! You're wrong Sero! He's way too interested in her, I think he's cheating on Momo with (Y/n).. Poor girl."

"But she wouldn't even date her friend that openly admitted to feelings because of her soulmate?" A deeper voice interrupted.

“Honestly, I don’t like you guys talking about her like that. She has a bunch going on, and as her friend it makes me uncomfortable…” Kirishima whispered and I finally found the strength to knock, the door opened up in seconds and I was met with the pitch black irises of Hinata.