Getting Sick and Tired of Writing ANs

MY FABULOUS, LITTLE POPPETS!
I'm sorry. My father has made it abundantly clear that he wants to kick me out of the house, and I don't have a place to go yet if that happens.
Depression is hitting hard and my will to live is so low, I don't know how I've gotten this far.
Don't fret lovelies, I am NOT about to abandon this book. It has so much potential, and I have so many ideas for it, but my updates will be so very slow. I'll have to find a house, try getting a second job and hope I am keeping my first, and I'm still trying to graduate. Even though this is the first thing on my mind sometimes, I have to push it back for my own sake.
Being told that your parent doesn't care if you're living in a cardboard box does not instill hope. I don't even know why I tell you all about my life problems, but I feel you guys need to know what is keeping you from reading. I feel I'll probably go crazy because reading and writing are my two favorite things and without data and wifi, I can't do either. Or at least post what I do write. You guys have no clue how your votes and comments make me feel. It inspires me, even the small ones that tell me it was a good chapter without emphasis, or just a vote. It makes me feel so great cause you guys enjoy it. Enough to vote, that means you read it and went "hmm. Cool." It helps me a lot. My drive is normally only given by those who read my stuff and give any sign of positivity, cause other than my little bro I dont get it at home.
Even though I've hit another depressive episode, and I've had countless thoughts this week, I plan to stay alive till you guys at least get your happy ending. I can't die until you get to see how fucked up my version of Momo is, or get to see the final endgame I have planned.
Believe it or not, I'll be staying alive for a while. Because I have a sequel planned. I have thought so far ahead to give you guys the greatest of the great that I can provide. And I hope that you guys accept that. I hope you guys enjoy every chapter. Every word that you read, because it means the world to me.
And who knows. Maybe I keep this book alive long enough that I find value in other things again and may feel better. Then I can give you guys other books with other characters or another plot.
Thank you for reading all of this if you did. And thank you for the loving support and everything you guys do. I love you all and I'm sorry that this isn't an update.
~Lisa.