Ch. 21 Hatsume/Fuyumi To The Rescue

3114 words! Phew! This is still sad, I love you all, but there are happy parts too!! I hope you all enjoy! Also enjoy the art by me... If you want the base I used I'll give it to ya.

Shoto's POV

I woke up, blinking the sleep from my eyes, and covering my head with the blanket. "Mmmm, too bright…" I grumbled, shifting in the stiff bed.

"Oh good, you're awake!" I sat up quickly at the voice, clutching my head because the act caused a wave of dizziness. "Calm down now boy! Here here, take this." I cautiously took my hands from my head and looked at the older lady. I released the breath I held in relief, taking the glass of water Recovery Girl held out.

"Thank you…" I whispered, gulping down the beverage, not minding how warm it was. I sat the cup to the side and looked at the woman.

"Tell me Todoroki, what happened? You were mumbling quite a bit in your sleep, and the state your worried friends told me they saw you in. Well it doesn't add up." I picked at my ear, looking away.

"It was nothing. I've never had such a thing happen before." Lies. You dirty liar, how does it feel? Her brows furrowed, eyes narrowing at me skeptically.

"Well okay then." She scoffed, standing up and walking to the door. I stared at her in disbelief before she opened the door. Aizawa, All Might, and Nezu walked in thanking her. "He said that hasn't happened before today." She informed them before walking out, leaving the three looking at me with a scrutinizing stare.

"Stop fucking lying Todoroki. What's going on?" Aizawa was the first to speak up as he lazily walked my direction.

"Oh Todoroki my boy, I told you that you could talk to me.." All Might sighed. Aizawa rolled his eyes and sat down in the chair by the bed, glaring at me.

"You are a strong child, and I call this bullshit." He jabbed a finger at me. "Tell me if you're going to have any more fits so I know if I'm kicking you out." My eyes widened and I gulped. Now don't get kicked out, you're failing enough people as it is. I nodded slowly.

"No sir. I don't know what triggered it today but I won't have any more problems." I looked him in the eyes. I need to make him proud. I need to get myself on track.

"Now now. Don't listen to him.  We're here to help and you're one student we wouldn't kick out." My eyes darted to Nezu as he climbed up Aizawa to perch on his shoulder. "We would rather find you the help you need." I waved my hand some.

"I promise I'm fine." They shared a glance and firm nod. I rose a brow as silence filled the air.

"A week break." Nezu piped up finally. "You will be getting a week from school. We'll compile notes and activities and have them brought to you. You can go home and rest yourself." Nezu jumped down and smiled at me. "Get better." My jaw hung open, pure shock filling me as they made their way to the door. But I said I'm fine! Aizawa hung back and turned to me.

"I'll be calling your father to come get you." Spinning on his heel to leave, I stood.

"No!" He turned his head over his shoulder, glaring at me. "I just mean… he's probably really busy being the number one hero. Just call Fuyumi." His eyes stayed narrow, but he rose a brow ever so slightly.

"Yeah. Alright. Now get prepared to leave." The door slammed behind him and I flinched, lowering myself back onto the bed. That's just great. I'll never get to apologize and make it up to (Y/n), plus I'm losing time at school and will be forced to spend time with my dad. My head lolled to the front and met with my hands. Worst two weeks ever… Fuck you Monoma.