Chapter 3

Today I woke up extra early to do the laundry. After the laundries I went to wake Brahms up. I walked to his bedside and looked at him for a bit. He looked like he's in peace when he's sleeping like nothings bothering him. I gently woke him up. I told him it was time to get dressed, he sat up on his bed while I grabbed some new clean clothes for him to wear.

"Undress me" Brahms said with a grin on his face. I blushed, isn't he a grown man? Can't help just dress himself? "You're a grown man you can dress yourself Brahms" I said with nervousness. I then nervously chuckled.

He begin to unbutton his shirt, I looked away, and just as I tried to walk out of his room. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me against his wall. "I told you yesterday to follow the rules correctly y/n. You're supposed to dress me. Consider this your last warning." He let me go, my face was still hot. I just wanted to cool down. Of course it wasn't like this when I dressed the doll version of him but that's a doll. There's a difference between dressing a doll and a person, he irks me so much.

We were listening to his music. I admit I like the music Brahms listen to. I love classical music and to see him have the same music taste as me makes me feel a bit soft on the inside. I then read his poetries, I love poem but writing them isn't my thing. Brahms just watched me every move as I flip the pages of the books.

We're running out of food to eat. I'll have to go buy some since Malcolm isn't the delivery guy anymore. Thinking about Malcolm made me a bit gloomy. "Hey Brahms it looks like we're running out of food I'll have to go to the store and buy some so we can eat." Brahms looked at me with concerned in his eyes, almost as if he thought I as going to leave him forever or abandon him like a lost puppy. His look made me even more sad. He didn't say anything but he cocked his head from side to side then he finally nodded. "Hurry back when you're done" he said in his child-like voice. I nodded and took the Heelshire's car keys and drove away.

As I finished buying the groceries I got inside the car and drove home. When I got to the gates a guy was standing right outside the gates. He came up to my car and said "hey, I'll be replacing Malcolm's job. He talked to me. From now on I'll be delivering the groceries but except Malcolm told me I can't go inside the mansion and to just leave the deliveries outside the gates if that's fine with you" The man introduced himself as John. Malcolm must be worried about me but just because he's worried doesn't mean he should put another person in danger like this. I'll have to talk to this guy later.

I shook John's hands and drove on. I unloaded the groceries I bought and brought them inside. I settled all the food in the fridge, Brahms slowly walked up to me "y/n no quests are allowed and who the hell was that man you were talking to?!" He yelled. It startled me to hear his deep voice, what is he honestly so mad about? His eyes were full of rage and fire. It's almost as if he could snap me in pieces right now. I remained calm "t-that's John. He will be replacing Malcolm's job as a delivery ma"- I was cut off by Brahms loud but fast inhales. He must be really mad to be breathing that hard.

"I don't want you making physical contacts with him, understood?" Said Brahms. I nodded my head. The day went by Brahms was quiet the whole time. He didn't speak to me, it made me feel kind of sad. The day just went on

I tucked Brahms in for bed and gave him his goodnight kiss. I went inside my room to put on my silky night gown dress. I turned around, Brahms was there standing at my door. His arms crossed and he was leaning in the doorway. It startled me for a second "b-Brahms you should be in bed sleeping." I said trying to not show that I was nervous. "Can I sleep with you tonight y/n?" I wasn't comfortable answering his question, I actually didn't want him to sleep in the same bed as me. Brahms took off his tank top and walked to tuck himself in my bed. I can feel the heat rising up my face. I don't know what to do.