Chapter 17

I woke up this morning but Brahms wasn't by my side. Every morning I would wake up to him being by my side all the time but he wasn't here this morning. I probably hurt him last night by telling him to leave me alone, I should also apologize to him and explain to him why I don't want kids yet.

I got ready and headed down to the kitchen, he would usually be in here too but he wasn't. I checked the other rooms and I saw him reading. I slowly walked towards him but he's not making eye contacts with me, my hand leaned in to touch his mask but my hand stopped because of the tension between us. It's like he didn't want to be touched.
"I'm sorry about last night Brahms, I think there are some misunderstandings. Let's discuss them-."

Before I said anything any further he pulled me in his chest and hugged me really tight. "Y/n, I should be the one apologizing. I hurt you and made you cry last night and I feel really awful, I'm sorry. I understand if you don't want kids right now. I respect your decisions but please don't be mad at me anymore."

I could feel him sob a little, I wrapped my arms around him to comfort him and I rubbed his back gently. He's starting to become really mature. I looked at him and kissed the cheek part of his porcelain mask.

I have my job interview today too so I got ready for that. I told Brahms to keep out of the video chat since I'm doing my work online. I'd have to interview online with the boss.

Once the video chat started, a handsome guy in a black suit was going to interview me. He's no match for Brahms even though he's handsome.

After the interview was done, the boss told me I was hired. I wanted to shower. I went in my room to take my clothes off, wrapped myself in my towel and walked into the bathroom.

Just as I was about to turn the water on, Brahms held my hands tightly behind my back and pushed my chest against the wall. He had me pinned from behind. "You seem to get along with your boss swimmingly." He said with such cold eyes. "It's not that, I have to be professional in order to get the job. I'm not interested in him, I only love you." I reassured him.

He pressed behind me even harder, I grunted. "We're married now, don't even think about cheating y/n." He let go of my hands, I got mad at him and threw the shampoo at him. He glanced back and it sent shivers down my spine. I nervously chuckled. "You should learn to control you anger and to trust me." I said. He looked pissed and angrily walked towards me. He was really close, he looked down at me as I looked up at him. He's really tall with such a strong muscular built.

"I'm the one who needs to control my anger? Well I'm not the one throwing shampoo because I'm mad."

Hearing him say this made me flustered of what I just did. He picked me up on his shoulders and carried me to my bed. "Let go! I'm about to shower." I exclaimed. He slammed me on my bed. He took off his clothes and mask and crawled onto the bed towards me. He leaned in my ears and whispered "I'll teach you a lesson for throwing a shampoo at me." I blushed as he said that.

He begin groping my chest and smashed his lips onto mine without any hesitation. The tension was really hot between us and it felt good kissing him. He begin sucking on my tongue as I moaned. He took off his pants, I was shocked by it because it was really big. It looked as if it had gotten bigger than before. "Suck it."

I sucked it without hesitation. As I was sucking and licking him, he let out a few moans. He begin pushing my head down even more, I was starting to gag. He pulled my hair and he was controlling my head movements.

He pulled my head up. "Heh, look at your face y/n. You should see how you look like right now." He said as he kissed me hard. I begin to feel my towel become undone, I tried to hold onto it but Brahms pulled it off as he begin sucking on the right side of my chest and groped the left one. It felt really good but he was being really rough. I want him to be much more rougher. He begin sucking on the left side and he slowly moved lower. He lifted my legs up and started licking me. I grabbed onto the bed sheets as I moaned intensely.

His tongue was deep inside me. He begin fingering me too. "You're so wet y/n." He said as I looked down to see him grin. "N-no, I'm gonna cum." I said trying to hold on. "Then cum."

He pushed his fingers in even deeper, I immediately squirted. Seems like he hit the G-spot. I was so tired, I breathed heavily trying to catch my breath. I barely had the strength to move. "I'm not done yet." He said as he opened up my legs wider.

He pushed it inside me as I moaned loudly. "Shhh" he said as he begin thrusting slowly. We both kissed roughly, I could feel him inside me. He begin going faster and much harder. He moaned and said "y/n, you're so warm-." He flipped me over and held onto my hips and pushed it in even deeper. He thrusted even faster and harder. "Are you sorry for throwing the shampoo at me?"

"Yes, I'm sorry!" I yelled. "That's not good enough." He said as he put my legs on his shoulder. I moaned nonstop, he also moaned too and it turned me on a lot to hear him moan but it seemed as if he's trying to hold his moan in. "Y/n,  I'm going to c-cum.." he said. He thruster faster and faster then pulled out, he came on my chest. He leaned in and asked "are you sorry?" I gathered up all the strength and energy I had left and answered him. "Y-yes.."

He smiled as he laid next to me. I got up to take my shower but I could barely stand up and I fell on the floor. Brahms had to help me get to the shower.
Once I finished cleaning up, Brahms was asleep on my bed. I smiled as I walked to lay next to him. I touched his face then he pulled me in his chest and cuddled me in. "I love you" he said. I smiled and said "I love you too" as we fell asleep in each other's arms.