Chapter 15 (FINAL)

Today, we decided to leave earlier than we hoped to. We packed up and John also has his job interview. I hope he gets the job. As I was putting things in the trunk, Brahms came up behind me and touched me, he smiled at me seductively and I pushed him away jokingly. We both laughed while waiting for John to finish packing.

When John was finished, we got in the car and drove home. On the road, John seemed really quiet. "Hey, John I'm sorry. Just keep this a secret. Brahms saved us." I said. John understand but I knew something was bothering him. Once we reached home, we started unloading. Brahms went inside to settle his things in. "Y/n, I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not man enough to be with you or protect you. I wish I was more like Brahms besides the killings." I pouted because Brahms requires a lot of attention, I surely don't want him to be Brahms because one Brahms is definitely enough. I pated his shoulders and laughed nervously. "You don't want to be like him, you're good just the way you are. I know you tried your best."

I smiled at him then walked away. As I walked in the house, Brahms grabbed me, pulled me in, and kissed me. I felt heat rise up my cheeks, what's with this kiss all of a sudden? "I love you y/n" he said with a smile then put on his porcelain mask.

"I-I love you too." I replied but I was nervous. He patted my head and walked away.

A few days later, John has his job interview. After it he told us he got the job. We congratulated him by giving him a party. It was also a goodbye gift because he has a job as a bartender. He packed his things and left. He tried hugging me before he left but Brahms pushed him away. We just shook hands and also exchanged contacts.

Me and Brahms went up to my room and just relaxed. "It's gotten pretty quiet now that he's gone." Said Brahms. I chuckled and said "it would get so noisy because of y'all fighting." I turned to hug him on the bed. "Now that he's gone, I can finally do things to you. I haven't heard you scream in a while." He smirked. I was caught off guard and he quickly smashed his lips onto mine. He started kissing all over my body and took off his pants. Wow, it was really big. "Now suck" he said with demanding eyes. It turned me on so I started sucking on it. I sucked on the tip slowly then I slowly started to move downwards. I could hear his moans starting up.

I started sucking faster and harder. "Good girl y/n, that's the spot right there." I started sucking slowly then faster and repeated. Then he came, it got in my mouth. He looked at me "swallow every last of it." I swallowed it, of course it was bitter but I still liked it. "Good girl." He said as he turned me over, he had me in doggy style.

"Y/n, I want to go raw." He grinned as he pushed it in really deep inside me. I moaned and screamed. "That's the scream I want to hear!" He yelled as he started thrusting inside me. I can feel him inside me, it's so warm and my body is starting to sweat. I begin to moan repeatedly and louder.

He pulled out and came on my back. I was so tired. I gathered all of the energy I had left In me and washed up. Once I got out Brahms told me to get in a dress as he was planning something special. He then walked out of my room. I wore this nice black dress. I waited in my room until he told me it was okay to come on out for the surprise. When he came in my room, he was dressed so fancy and handsome. His mask was off. He kissed my hand and led me to the kitchen. It was beautiful. It's like we're on a date in a fancy expensive restaurant.

We ate, talked, and laughed. Then he suddenly got up and got on his knees. I covered my mouth because in shock. He pulled out a diamond ring. "Beautiful y/n, will you marry me?" Without hesitation I hugged him, I nodded and cried "yes!" He hugged me tightly. He put the ring on for me. This was the happiest moment of my life. We kissed. I'll forever cherish him.