Chapter 9

It's raining quite hard today but I love and crave stormy weathers. I really love the rain. I sat out the window and Brahms was sitting in front of me reading, I observed the rain and I observed the Brahms, I decided to write a poem about him and the rain.

"Drip drop, the sound of little water

falling is like a light, rhythmic, tapping.

Music to my ears. Drip drop, it's cold

like the world's snow. It's sad,  dreary

and can be angry. It can cause a storm

and  bring out a natural disaster.

It's okay, it'll all go by faster.

Drip drop, tears are like them falling

from the sky. Except, it's falling from the eye.

Drip drop clear and sincere. Just like

him, his porcelain mask is emotionless

And sad like the rain, but it still has it's
story.

Just like the rain after a natural disaster has its own story.

His eyes are like the ocean with

nature green. tears and his fears are of

me being gone."

I'm not really a poem person but the rain and Brahms really comes together, I came up with a poem for him but the poem doesn't really seem good. I'm sure he'll love it maybe I'll read this to him when I'm ready.
Brahms looked at me, we looked at each other and I smiled. I'm really falling in love with him more and more everyday.  I folded up my little paper where I wrote the poem on and put it in my pocket.

We went through the regular schedule today and watching Brahms makes me happy.

"Y/n can you change into a dress or something lovely tonight?" Asked Brahms in his kid voice. I looked at him confused. "Of course you look beautiful and everything you wear looks lovely on you but tonight I just think changing in a dress will be perfect for tonight?" He said nervously. I nodded my head and showered.
While I was in the shower I could hear plates and clacking noises, what could he possibly be doing I questioned myself. Once I was done showering, I decided to wear a nice simple red silk dress. It was at my thigh length. I decided to leave my hair down. I sprayed a little bit of perfume on me.

Once I was done I headed down. My heart starting skipping beats when I saw Brahms. He was standing in front of me in a suit, he looks so beautifully handsome. He had on his mask but I didn't care, the suit looked perfect on him. He really dazzled and was the apple of my eyes. He has always been the apple of my eyes but I just didn't realize it until today.

He sat up a date for us so that's why he asked me to wear a dress. The kitchen looked so romantic, the food and the table were perfect. The mood in general was perfect. He pulled the chair out and said "m'lady, take a seat." I giggled and sat down. He pushed me in gently. He sat down and then took off his mask, he looks so perfect right now. How can someone be this gorgeous? "You look amazingly beautiful y/n. Every inch of you is perfect." I blushed and thanked him. "I hope this isn't too extra." He chuckled. I also giggled and said "no, it's cute." He smiled, his smile is cute, it makes me happy.

He brought out food and we started eating and talked about a lot of things. We laughed a lot too. This side of him makes me feel special. "Y/n, I don't know if you'll ever love me but tonight I want to make it official although you don't have to answer me now but I love you. I also want you to take your time to love me y/n." His voice and his tone is so gentle. "Brahms, I don't think I need to wait that long, I would like to make it official today too. Everything you did today is perfect. I'm falling in love with you more and more everyday. I also love you." When he heard this, he really smiled. He became extremely happy.

We hugged each other tightly, this is lovely. His warmth, his touch. Everything is perfect right now. We went up to my room. "You look so beautiful in this dress y/n. I'm glad you're finally mine." He smiled.