Chapter 14

"BANG!" We heard a bang outside of our tent. Brahms quickly alerted himself and woke me up but told me to be quiet. He told me to stay back in the tent while he goes and figure things out. As soon as Brahms opened the tent John came flying inside our tent.
Our tent was pretty big and comfy but what is going on out there?

I was pretty freaked out, John quickly zipped up the tent. "Don't go out there! It's Anna and Olivia. While I was asleep they took me out alone in the woods. The bang you just heard was a gun shot." Said John while he was panicking. I told him it was going to be okay, suddenly John hugged me. He sighed "your chest gives me comfort y/n" Brahms looked at him and he pouted angrily, he quickly pulled John off my chest and asked where Olivia and Anna were. "Don't tell me you're going to go out there! I was a fool to try and even help them but don't go Brahms" I said with sadness.

Brahms kissed my forehead "I'll come back to you without a scratch."

Brahms reached out for his bag and pulled out a Dagger. He unzipped the tent then stopped and looked at John with anger and seriousness. "If you touch y/n again, I won't hesitate to kill you." He said so coldly without any remorse in his tone.

He went out of the tent to protect us. "Y/n, it's not safe here we need to move out. They might find us at any moment!" Exclaimed John. "What are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere until Brahms comes back for me." John grabbed my shoulders and yelled "WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!" This caught me by surprise as we just stared at each other. "Y/n please, they could be here any moment and we can't just wait in the tent for Brahms forever!"

This made me angry, but I was also worried about myself. I regretfully agreed with John as we quickly ran out of the tent to hide somewhere in the woods.

I started hearing footsteps behind us, the leaves were rustling a bit. John grabbed me and told me to be quiet. Suddenly, I blacked out.

I woke up to being tied to a tree, John was also tied up. "Hahaha, y'all tried to run? You could've stayed in the tent, it could've made things easier." Said Olivia. Anna walked up to me, she pulled my hair so I could see her face clearly. "You don't deserve Brahms." She starred grinning. "We're going to kill you right here but we will set John free, on one condition. You don't say a word about this." Said Anna.

"NO! Please kill me instead but spare y/n, she doesn't deserve this!" Yelled John. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. I was thinking about Brahms and our life together before I die. Anna and Olivia started laughing hysterically, suddenly Brahms launched at them. He stabbed Olivia then as Anna tried to attack him he held a gun at her head and she stopped dead in her tracks. "I'll maybe spare you if you get the hell out of here." Anna nodded but just as she tried running away, Brahms shot her dead.

Brahms untied me and John, I hugged him tightly without any hesitation. He slowly wrapped his arms around me too. Although he did not seem happy with John, he started joking John with one arm against the free. "You put y/n in danger?!" John was trying to talk but couldn't due to being choked hard. "I..I knew.. they were following us! I had to get y/n away"- Brahms dropped John and punched him.

John started coughing hard, "I owe an apology to y/n and you Brahms. I'm sorry..."

I felt bad, I helped him get up. "It's okay John, we were both scared." I said with a smile. Brahms then grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from him. We went back to our tents.

"Guys, my tent was actually torn apart by them. I don't know where to sleep." Said John. "Well you're definitely not sleeping with us." Smirked Brahms.

Brahms quickly zipped up the tent and we both laughed. "I'm sorry I left you alone. I shouldn't have let danger come your way and it will never happen again." I smiled and kissed Brahms.

He kissed me back and we stood up all night talking about a lot of things until we fell asleep: