Chapter 11

Me and Brahms are happily in a relationship together. We still do our daily routine around the house but it's so much more different. He doesn't tell me what to do around anymore, he's much more gentle and caring. He woke up this morning and he was shaving his beard, I laughed while he did it.
He still wears his mask though, I didn't mind because I understood his situation. I've already seen how he looks like. "Brahms, can you give me your hand?" He looked confused but his eyes were filled with curiosity on why I wanted him to give me his hand.

When he gave me his hand, I pulled out a bracelet I secretly made and tied it around his left wrist. When I was done tying it, I looked at him smiling, his eyes sparkled and he didn't say anything. He then instantly embraced me into his arms and hugged me tightly. "Y/n thank you" he said in a sad voice almost like he was beginning to cry. I patted his back. "I also have one more, it's a poem I wrote about the rain and you." I cleared my throat.

"Drip drop, the sound of little water

falling is like a light, rhythmic, tapping.

Music to my ears. Drip drop, it's cold

like the world's snow. It's sad,  dreary

and can be angry. It can cause a storm

and  bring out a natural disaster.

It's okay, it'll all go by faster.

Drip drop, tears are like them falling

from the sky. Except, it's falling from the eye.

Drip drop clear and sincere. Just like

him, his porcelain mask is emotionless

And sad like the rain, but it still has it's
story.

Just like the rain after a natural disaster has its own story.

His eyes are like the ocean with

nature green. tears and his fears are of

me being gone."
Once I was done reading my poem to him he looked at me with sadness in his eyes. He took off his mask and pulled me in and kissed me. "I'm glad you fell in love with me, I couldn't love no other. Your poem is unique and beautiful." I smiled shyly.

"I got something for you y/n. Close your eyes." I chuckled "why?" I asked. "Just do it." He insisted. I closed my eyes, I can hear his footsteps coming towards me. I can also feel him putting something around my neck." I just kept my eyes shut though. "Okay you can open them now." I looked at him then looked down and saw a silver locket. I smiled, I opened it and it had a picture of him when he was a little boy and a picture of him grown up. "I love it, thank you Brahms." I said while holding his hand.

Brahms put on his mask when he heard knocking on the door. I excused myself and walked to open up the door. It was John, just what is he doing here. I looked slightly over at Brahms and he did not look happy. "I-uh.. John you have to leave. I told you to leave me alone." I said with a forced angry expression. I saw at the corner of my eye, Brahms took off his mask and walked over to me. He pulled my head to his chest, "leave, y/n is mine." My heart started skipping beats.

"Oh, I just wanted to ask y/n if I could live with her in this house. Of course I won't do anything or talk to her or even look at her. I just need a place to crash for a few months, it's just until I get a job but right now I'm homeless." Said John. I immediately felt bad, I looked at Brahms. "Give us a minute." I said and pulled Brahms to the living room. "Maybe we can let him stay, please? I feel bad because remember when he helped with the deliveries? We owe him back." Brahms looked really angry. "We do not owe him anything, you're now breaking the first rule which is no guests allowed y/n." I felt a bit sad. "So I guess I'm still just a nanny and not a girlfriend to you?.. I mean it's just till he finds a job and make enough money to buy his own place." Brahms looked at me with upset eyes and sighed. "He better find a job fast." I hugged Brahms then walked over to the door. I looked back, "no killing either." I said. Brahms scoffed and looked the other way.