New beginning

I no longer have to follow the rules now that me and Brahms are happily married. We do what any normal marriage couples would do.

"Good morning beautiful." I stood up on my bed and looked at Brahms. He's always awake before me. "Sorry if I startled you, I just love watching you rest. It's so peaceful." He said with such a sweet tone. I told him I was going to go make breakfast but it seems that he already made breakfast. Pancakes with eggs and bacons. Once me and him ate, Brahms was reading his poems while I worked on my computer on finding a job.

I came across this good handwriting job, I've been told by many people that I have good handwriting and you can get paid good amount of money for having a great handwriting. This site pays a lot, I came across one that said it'll pay me 132 if I letter something out with my handwriting and paper. I just have to buy some envelops and stickers so I can mail it the address when I'm done.

I decided I was going to work at this job. "What are you looking at y/n?"

"Oh, I'm just looking at this job. I'm going to be working on this job soon once I'm hired. I already filled out the application." Brahms froze and he didn't seem to like the idea. He frantically grabbed my arms and said "job?! You're leaving me?! I don't want to be alone y/n!" His eyes begin tearing up, this made me feel extremely sad.

I pulled his head in my chest and comforted him. "I'm not going anywhere, I can do this job online. It's just a handwriting job. All I got to do is write some things and mail it to them and they pay me. I'm never leaving you, why would I leave the person I love the most?" I said while rubbing his back gently, he let out a sigh of relief. He sniffed as if he was crying. His hands held tightly on my shirt. "I'm sorry for scaring you."

"It's okay, I'm just worried you'd might leave me." I shook my head as I took off his mask for him then kissed his lips. He picked me up and carried me in his master bedroom. He put me down on the bed and pinned on top of me. He begin taking off his clothes, he was kissing and sucking on my neck and I slightly let out moans. His soft kisses turned me on, they were soft yet harsh. He was always rough at times like this.

He pinned my hands down tightly and he looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I couldn't resist. "Y/n, I-I want kids.." he said in his childlike voice. He also stuttered a little. Kids? I don't really want kids right now but someday I do but I'm not ready yet. I actually want to start working first. I gently touched his chest. "I think it's a bit too early for that Brahms. I'm sorry, there's just a lot of things I want to do before having kids."

His puppy dog eyes was nowhere to be found when I said that. He looked somewhat mad. "I bet if it was another man who's normal, you would've said yes and immediately have sex with him, but I'm not normal right?"

It shocked me to hear this, of course I love Brahms and only him but it's the truth when I said it's a bit too early to have kids. "Brahms, it's not that. Please don't say that. I just want to try new things before having kids."

Brahms got angry and said "alright, I'll make sure you have my kids first before anyone impregnates you." He smirked, he begin tearing off my clothes roughly. "Brahms stop!" I shouted but he covered my mouth with his hands. His hands were exploring my body everywhere. He begin sucking on my chest, my body was becoming hot. He slowly moved his fingers down. He looked at me and grinned. "You say you don't want kids but your body tells me other wise. You're already soaking wet." He said as he slid his fingers in. I let out a few loud moans, he kissed me roughly. His kisses where passionately strong and our tongues locked on each other. His fingers inside me were hot. Our bodies rubbed against each other, it felt amazing but that doesn't mean I want kids right now.

"This won't hurt if you stay still y/n." He begin trying to put it inside me. "You're really weak when it comes to this." He chuckled. I covered my eyes as tears begin rolling down. "B-because it's you. I really don't want kids right now. It's too early for me.." I said as I sobbed a little.

He stopped and he looked shocked "I-I'm sorry, I went too far." He said with a sad tone and he sat up on the bed side with his head down. I curled up and covered myself with the blanket.
"Y/n, I'm really sorry I am. Please don't be mad at me, it makes me sad to see you mad.." he said in his childlike voice.
"Please, get out. I want to be alone right now." It stood silent for four minutes, he slowly got up from the bed and I could hear him slowly walking towards the door as he quietly closed it.
The day went on as I stayed in the room the whole day thinking.