Chapter 20

Author's note: sorry if I take long to upload. My schedule's are really busy and I hope you enjoy this (^3^) P.S sorry if I seemed to have some mistakes in my writings in the previous chapters.

Your POV:

"Y/n" said Brahms. "Why haven't you quit your job?"

"Brahms, I'm sorry I lied but I really need it, please. I even asked my boss to reassign me a new partner!" I exclaimed. His eyes looked really angry and he slowly walked towards me and he had me pinned against the wall. His big strong and tall built coward over me. I looked up at him slowly and our eyes met and gazed at each other. His eyes are just so beautiful but dangerous.

"You can have this job as long as you don't interact with Malcolm." He said harshly as he walked away.

This made me feel cold and sad. I should do something special for him tonight and apologize. So I decided to make a very special dinner. I made rice and curry with noodles and sushi. I also made sushi and teriyaki, mainly Asian food which I'm sure he'll love. I walked up to our room to tell him dinner was ready. He slowly followed me into the kitchen. I surprised him with a date. He sat down and I did too.

"Listen babe, I'm sorry okay? I don't like fighting and I made these delicious food to say sorry. Can you forgive me."

"I'll decide that when I'm finished eating." He said with emotionless eyes, I couldn't really tell his expression since he was wearing his mask. He slowly took it off and started eating. He's so beautifully handsome. I'm the luckiest woman ever. He took a bite of the rice and curry and his face lit up. He started eating fast, I chuckled.

"Slow down there." I laughed

"It's amazing y/n!" He exclaimed.

"Thanks" I said.

After our dinner, we had long conversations. We decided to call it a night and we headed to our room. I tucked myself in but Brahms slowly crawled on top of me. My cheeks flared up, without hesitation he smashed his lips onto mine. We made out roughly and I couldn't catch my breath. He wouldn't let me. He noticed and stopped kissing me to let me catch my breath. I was gasping then I kissed him again roughly. We took off our clothes and we were naked. He kissed and nibbled onto my skin, he kisses begin feeling lower and lower. He was really hard and it was really above average and big. He slowly slid his fingers inside me and begin thrusting them. I moaned uncontrollably and he begin licking my clit.

He got up and brought it to my face. I begin sucking it and licking his tip. He moaned. I sucked all of it in my mouth and my head was bobbed back and fourth. He grabbed my hair and pulled it while I stroke it in my mouth rhythmically. While I was sucking him, I looked up at him and our eyes met. He moaned as his head was thrown back. "Y/n, you're so good. Awhh~"

His moans were getting out of control, that's when I stopped sucking him. He crawled on top of me and put his tip inside me. He groaned as he put it all the way in, I tried to cover my mouth but he grabbed them and held them. He begin thrusting and it made me feel amazing. He knew how to please me. His rhythmic thrusts were hard.

"Faster and h-harder..." I said trying to catch my breath. He went faster, harder, and deeper. We were both moaning and begin reaching our climax.

"Y/n, I- I want kids!.." he exclaimed softly.

I was surprised but I'm willing to have his child because I love him and I know he'll be a great father. I also want his child because I want them to grow up to be great.

"Cum inside me~" I said as I moaned louder. We both reached our climax, I came and he came inside of me. It is done. He collapsed next to me in bed breathing fast. "That was amazing." I laughed as we turned to each other and cuddled while falling asleep in each other's arms.

7 months passed and my belly bump was big. I was pregnant with his child. It's a boy. We were really happy, Brahms always treated me with carefulness and kindness while I was pregnant. He was always extra careful, he didn't let me carry anything and he did everything by himself. He took great care of me.

2 months later, our child was born. I was exhausted but my happiness was beyond. I had a perfect family of my own. I carried my baby in my arms. Brahms wiped away his tears.

"Do you wanna carry him?" I chuckled.

"No, he'll cry. What if I drop him?!"

"You won't." as I handed him the baby.

He carried our child in his arms and started to gently rock his arms very carefully. He started tearing up, he handed me our child and he kissed me. We're a perfect family. I'm the happiest I can be.