Lovely night (chapter 10)

After our date, we went up to my room. Brahms smiled at me, I couldn't hold back anymore by his beauty and this caring and gentle side of him. I leaned in to kiss him without hesitation. He kissed me back and started groping my body. He picked me up and threw me up on the bed, he crawled on top of me. He started taking off his tie while kissing me. Our tongues locked on to each other, his soft lips were pressed gently and roughly against mine. His kisses were like fire with a gentle breeze.

While he was on top of me, I started unbuttoning his shirt, his muscular chest turned me on at this moment. He started kissing my neck, suddenly he ripped off my dress. He was being so rough but I wanted to see this side of him at this moment. He started sucking on my chest. He slowly started fingering me too, I started moaning softly. "I love you y/n" he looked at me and with serious eyes. The tension was hot and sensual between us.

He took off his pants and it was really big. I blushed.

"Can I put it inside you y/n?" He asked for my consent. I nodded.

He slowly slid it inside, I moaned. It's a good thing this isn't my first time because it would definitely hurt if I was a virgin. "Y/n, you're so hot." He moaned. I felt him inside me and I was happy. He started slowly thrusting and I was moaning slightly. His touch and everything he's doing right now feels so passionate. This was different from the other times he have touched me, this time it felt like it was with passion and love.

He started thrusting faster and deeper into me, "B-Brahms.." I moaned. It feels so good right now, the touch of his finger tips and every inch of his body is hot against mine. He then put his hand around my neck and thrusted even harder and faster. I begin to moan really loud.

He stopped, pulled out and came on me. We were both panting and huffing. The breathing was really loud, we were really tired. I got up to go clean myself when I came back, there he was. Asleep on my bed. I watched him, he looks so peaceful and cute when he's sleeping.

I got in the bed with him, he turned to my side and pulled me against his chest. "Thank you y/n." I slightly smiled at looked up at him. His eyes were tearing up, I touched his cheek and kissed his forehead.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. We had a great night together and became one. I accepted his feelings and I was his and he was mine.