chapter 2

When I got inside the plane I walked right towards my seat. It was a middle seat near the window. The window seat was already taken by a guy that was apparently sleeping, while the other seat was empty. The sleepy guy looked around his twenties, he had dark hair that has being kept in the dark due to the hat he was wearing. Since he was sleeping, or at least looked like it, I tried to make as little noise as possible sitting down.

Moments later, a man sat by my side. He was tall, brunette and had brown eyes. He also looked like the kind of man that spent hours at the gym. He looked at me and by the look on his face I noticed something was really off with him. I looked away to my hands, still being able to see him. He was smirking while looking at me. That look gave me chills, and not the good type. He looked me up and down before he spoke.

"Hello, princess. Are you by yourself here?" He asked while getting himself a bit closer to me. It was noticeable that he was drunk by his eyes and his voice.

I decided it was better if I just kept quiet. I grabbed my phone to try to distract myself, but it didn't happen as I planned. He knocked my phone over with his arm, to look like it was unintentional.

"Let me pick it up for you." he said. He bended down and picked my phone off the ground. As he was coming back up, he kept touching my leg with his hand. Gross.

"Don't touch me!" I said pulling my phone away from his hands.

"Don't speak like that, doll. You know you like it." He said touching my leg again.

"Stop! Leave me alone!" I said loudly trying to make someone hear us while taking his hand away from the upper part of my leg. Everyone seemed too caught up on what they were doing to notice us.

"Keep it down. You don't want people to hear us, do you doll?" He said trying to get even closer.

"She said to leave her alone." I heard a male raspy voice behind me. When I turned around, I notice that it was the sleeping guy on the window seat. He had an accent, but I wasn't sure where it was from. Italy maybe?

"And who do you think you are, boy?" The man asked eyeing him up and down.

"Her boyfriend." He said without hesitation. What? My boyfriend?

"Oh, you are?" He asked, looking at me now.

"Yes, I am, and now I need to go to the bathroom, if you'll excuse me." He said getting up from his seat. He passed in front of us, and I kept looking at him until he got out of my sight.

The man beside me was about to talk when a flight attendant came up to us.

"Hello, good afternoon. I got informed that you have been disturbing this young lady and her boyfriend. I was also informed that you might have alcohol on your system... please follow me." She said looking at the man.

"What? That is complete nonsense! I can guarantee you that it's a mistake!" He said loudly.

"I'm sorry, but you really have to come with me. Please don't make me call security to get you out of here and get you into even more trouble." She pleaded.

He didn't say anything back. He got up and followed the woman, but not without looking at the mysterious guy and saying, "This is not the end."

The boy ignored him and sat on his previous seat.

"Thank you." I said looking at him. He nodded and gave me a smile in response.

He was a very handsome guy, now that I could see his face properly. His dark hair suited him perfectly, along with his gorgeous brown eyes. He was tall and a bit muscly. He also had an intimidating voice, but sweet at the same time... it's hard to explain.