chapter 22

It was now the morning of the Grammys. I had mixed feeling about that night. I felt excited because I was going to perform, happy because I was nominated for 4 categories I was also nervous and wanted to puke every 5 minutes because of those same reasons.

"How's my favorite Grammy nominee?" Sophia asked getting inside my room.

"A nervous wreck." I told her.

"Did you seriously just quote your own song?" She asked me.

"Maybe." I said laughing.

"Look, I know you don't want to hear this right now, but honestly, I think you should talk to Damiano." She told me.

"You too?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Who said this too?" She asked me, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Victoria said that to me yesterday." I said before sighing.

"Well, maybe you should listen." She said sternly.

I stood quite for a few seconds.

"You really think I should?" I asked unsure.

"Yes. I think it's been long enough since you two had a deep and serious talk." She said softly.

"That's true... but I'm still hurt about what he did, Soph." I said shaking my head.

"You'll get your answers. Just talk to him today. Not everything is what it seems. Okay? Promise me you'll talk to him. You've been ignoring him long enough." She said, raising her pinky, so I did a pinky promise.

"Fine. Maybe I should her him out. After all it's been a year and a half..." I said before sighing. "Yeah, okay. I'll talk to him." I said intertwining my pinky with hers. "But only after the Grammys."

"As you wish." She said smiling.

I was with Dua walking towards my fitting room, when we saw Damiano, Vic, Thomas and Ethan, talking among themselves only a few feet away from us. Dua noticed I was looking at them.

"Go talk to them, I'll go find Anwar since he can arrive anytime now." She said smiling.

"Thanks, I'll see you later!" I said as she left, and I walked towards the group.

"Hey guys!" I said as I got near them. They all smiled at me apart from Damiano who gave me surprised look.

"Hey! Aren't you excited?" Vic asked as she grabbed my hand and started to jump around.

"Yes, I am. Calm down, Vic." I said laughing at her.

"I can't. Too excited." She said smiling widely.

"What about you guys?" I said looking at boys.

"I'm quite excited myself. Not as excited as Vic, but pretty excited." Ethan said calmly as he smiled.

"I'm nervous. I feel like I'm going to die." Thomas said truthfully.

"You and me both, buddy." I said giving him a side hug as we laughed. I then looked at Damiano with raised eyebrows, since he was the only one who hadn't talk.

"Me too?" He asked me hesitantly.

"Yes... you too." I said giving him a soft smile, which made him smile widely.

"I'm a bit of both. I'm nervous but excited at the same time... you know?" He said cautiously.

"Yeah. I feel the exact same way. One moment I'm excited and the next one, just the thought of it makes me wanna vomit." I said still looking up at him.