chapter 25

"Missed me?"

"Dami, what are you doing here?!" I said wrapping my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me, while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I came to surprise you!" He said pulling away, so he could kiss me.

"I'm happy you did!" I said smiling up at him.

"But I didn't come alone." He sang and I shot him a confused look. "You can come out now."

As soon as he said that Victoria, Thomas, Ethan, and Sophia came out from the sides of the door.

"OH MY GOD, HI!" I said hugging them all, making Damiano join our group hug.

"I'm so glad we're here!" Vic said jumping around.

"Me too!" Thomas and Sophia said while Ethan just smiled widely and nodded at me.

"Well, come in guys!" I said opening my door for them to come inside.

"So, what do you usually do here?" Vic asked as we were all sitting on my couch.

"I was watching Grease before you got here." I said while I felt Damiano searching for hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Of course, you were." Sophia said laughing as she shook her head.

"Excuse you, it's a great movie!" I said slightly offended.

"Sure, sure." She said smiling.

"Tell them, it's a great movie." I said pouting, looking at Damiano.

"It's a great movie." He said nodding his head at our friends seriously.

"See, he agrees." I said smiling softly and Damiano before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Sure..." Thomas said laughing.

"So, what did you do today?" Damiano asked me.

"Well, I went to the studio, wrote a song with Ryan's help, and came back here about an hour before you got here." I said looking up at him.

"Ryan? That's the guy that you always post stories with, right?" Vic asked me.

"Yeah, that's him." I said smiling at her.

"Who's Ryan?" Damiano asked me, his humored tone being gone.

"My producer." I stated.

"Huh..." He said raising his eyebrows quickly.

"Please don't tell me you're jealous." I said caressing his cheek with my thumb. "Ryan's like a brother to me. Ryan is just like Scott to me, alright? You have nothing to worry about."

"Alright. Well, when can we meet this... Ryan guy?" He asked me.

"Oh my God." I said laughing as I shook my head slightly. "You can meet him tomorrow when we go to the studio."

"We're going to your studio?!" Thomas, Sophia, Vic and Ethan asked with their eyes wide and shining at the idea.

"Yes. I need to go there, and since you're here, you come with me and me and Ryan work. You can even join us if you want." I said smiling at them and they all cheered, aside from Damiano, who just like me, was looking at our friends amused.

"You guys can sleep there." I said pointing at the couch. "And you two can sleep in the spare room." I said looking at Sophia and Ethan.

"What about Damiano?" Thomas asked and we all just looked at him weirdly. "Oh, never mind." He said laughing trying to hide his embarrassment which made me laugh.