chapter 3

We were now at the hotel unpacking my stuff. This is the type of hotel that each room is like an apartment. Pretty cool, right? On the cab ride here, Sophia almost yelled at me for losing my flight. Again. When we arrived, she was calmer so that was nice. As we finish unpacking everything, she decided to take down our comfortable silence.

"So, want to tell me more about the guy of the plane?" She asked with her typical curious look. I was never really curious before I met her, so I guess I got it from her.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked her while I sat at the top of my bed.

"What's his name?"

"Damiano."

"How old is he?"

"22."

"Is he hot?"

"Very."

"Then you have my blessing." She said smirking at me.

"Well, I'm about to tell you something that's going to upset you then." I said adjusting my posture.

"What is it?" She asked eager to know.

"I may or may not, not have his contact." I said scared of her reaction.

"HOW ON EARTH WOULD YOU FORGET TO ASK HIS NUMBER?!!" She yelled. "You know what? It's fine. Just tell me his name so I can find his Instagram or twitter or something." She said taking her phone out.

"I don't know his last name either..." I mumbled knowing that she would get even more pissed.

"KATHERINE ADAMS, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!" She yelled. Yep... I saw that one coming. (marvel fam where u at)

"I forgot! And I'm sure he did to. Besides, stop being so mad about it. We'll find each other if we're meant to." I said trying to convince her.

"I'm acting like this because you need to fall in love, K. You've never allowed yourself to have more than a simple crush and you can't keep doing that for the rest of your life. It's not worth it.." She said giving me a sympathetic look patting my shoulder.

"I've been doing just fine, Soph. It's not a big deal. I just haven't found someone that made me want to put my walls down in the first place." I said with a frustrated look.

"Maybe you would've with Damiano." She said with a snarky tone.

"Maybe, who knows? Now, let's talk about something else, please." I pleaded since I got tired of talking about Damiano and my feelings.

"Okay, fine. Before I went to pick you up, I saw that there is a club two minutes away from here. So, tonight we're going out. Better start getting ready now. Just saying." She said getting up.

"Ugh, do we have to?" I ask giving her my I-really-don't-want-to look.

"Uh, yes we do. You're the one that said that would make it up to me. Well, newsflash: this is how you make it up to me." She said giving me a large smile.

"Okay, okay. Fine, let's get ready then." I said getting up as well.

"Okay, so... I already know what I'm going to wear." She said picking up her clothes from her side of the wardrobe. She pulled out a strapless tight light blue shirt with a pair of high waisted loose white pants and a tiny pair of black heels.

"I like it." I said analyzing her outfit.

"Duh. Only a tasteless person wouldn't like it. Anyways, I think I have the perfect outfit for you." She said going into our wardrobe once again. She went to my side and grabbed my fancy black jumpsuit, which almost screams night out for itself.