[CH.1]

'Fnaf vr-help wanted' was a game you wanted to try out as soon as possible. You have always loved the Fnaf franchise, all the somewhat scary anamatronics and the story lines.. The theories by game theory were always nice to watch. The community was great too-most of it anyways. You were standing in the queue (line), waiting impatiently to buy it. Your phone was buzzing with all the YouTube videos about the new game, but you chose to ignore it. '' Not yet'' you mumbled. No spoilers were allowed until you were somewhat close to finishing the game or if you got bored with it, which being honest, you knew wouldn't be the case. There was one person in front of you now, you got your card ready, and smiled.

You quickly put the game on the cashiers desk, The cashier looked at you, and tilted their head, '' aren't you a little uh.. Too old for this game?'' you looked at them, and heard the queue laughing behind you. You decided to not say anything, but think it instead. The cashier shrugged, satisfied that they didn't get yelled at, and handed you the game. It felt odd.. You looked at the game and shook your head, you must be tired.. You payed by card, and rushed out of the store. It was yours now.. The newest game. You got in the car and drove down the busy streets. You were so excited! The new game packed with many spooks and mysterious stories to work out.

As soon as you got home you took off your shoes and ran to your headset. You put the game in, and it said it was loading up. You decided to go get dressed in a night guard outfit while you waited for it to load. '' now it's time to be a real nightguard!'' you said outloud in your quiet appartment. You grabbed the virtual reality headset and the hand controls. The introduction rolled in, showing and telling why the game was made. You couldn't help but smile. You already loved the game, and yet you haven't played any of it.

You were face to face with the 3 anamatronics on the loading screen. Bonnie, Freddy and Chica. '' where's Foxy?!'' you said, as you turned around. You let out a screech as you saw Foxy behind you, ''my god..'' you sighed and then smiled, patting Foxy on the head. You looked at the other 3 who seemed like giants. You felt small. You moved around and their eyes followed you. ''woah'' you said in amazement. This game was so detailed. You pulled a face and pressed the button in front of you. It loaded you into a room that reminded you of the Fnaf 1 main room.

The room had a monitor with different minigames in front of you, a stage behind it which was closed and shut off by curtains, tables and chairs behind you, and corridors further behind you. There was a voice telling you what to do, sounding like hand unit from the game sister location.

You tried pressing the 'showtime' button, hoping it would show anamatronics dancing, but it didn't work

You tried pressing the 'showtime' button, hoping it would show anamatronics dancing, but it didn't work. ''oh..'' you said sounding a bit disappointed. You shrugged and pressed on Fnaf 1-night 1.

The screen went black for a moment but then lit up with instructions for the night. You looked at them briefly and nodded, pressing the button in front of you. You soon found yourself in the Fnaf one office. Phone guy started talking but you muted his calls. You reached out for the buttons near the doors to see if you could reach them, you could. The noises they made were loud, but it would help you find the anamatronics. You faced forward, looking at the cameras and flicking through. You found the main stage and waved a hello at the anamatronics, but then Bonnie disappeared. 'how rude' you said as you tried to find Bonnie on the cameras.

Time passed, and you heard some footsteps. ''what th..'' you looked around to notice Bonnie walking in the corridor. ''WOAH!!'' you said a bit too loudly, and you shut the door which made a loud noise. Bonnie was standing outside of the door now. You looked on the other side of you to see Chica walking up to the office too. You shut the door on her, ''no pizza for you Chica.''you said with a smile. You looked at the cameras and started flicking through. As you were about to open the doors, the screen faded to black and confetti showed up.

Well, that was somewhat easy, you said in your head as the screen faded black again, but this time showing a present looking box. ''oh?'' you looked around the area, not sure if this was a trap or just something in game. You hesitantly winded up the box while it made some random tunes. You stepped back, and it showed a freddy plushie. You stepped forward and took the plushie, hugging it. The screen faded to black once again.
''wait noo! I wanted that!'' you said, as you landed back into the main lobby. You looked around to see if it was there, but it wasn't. You looked at the buttons on the desk and pressed 'prize corner'. You found yourself in a huge room, full of displayed stuffed toys and a monitor on the counter.

You flicked through the screens and found the plushie

You flicked through the screens and found the plushie. You sighed in relief. You then noticed there were coin icons, ''oh''

You jumped as you heard an alarm go off, only realizing a moment after it was your phone. You saved your progress and got off the game. While you were taking your headset off you heard some mumbling, but thought it was the outside.

''see you soon..''