[CH.7]

You stepped into your apartment and locked the door as soon as you got in. You looked around, took off your shoes, and fell onto your couch with a smile that you knew wouldn't fade away soon. You looked up to see the rose in the vase and you went on your phone, 'hey!' you messaged Jeremy really happily. You gathered that it might be a while until he would see the message since he was busy most of the time-unlike you who would spend most of their days playing a game about murderous anamatronics chasing you around a pizzeria, so while waiting you decided to make yourself some food. You got up and walked to the kitchen, slowing your pace as soon as you got there. You noticed that there was a small note, probably left by Jeremy, You walked up to it to see what it had on it.

Most of it were scribbled out words which you couldn't work out because of how much scribbles there were on top of the writing, but there was a smile in the corner of the note which made you smile. You looked on the scribbles, wondering what it was about.. You looked on your phone which was on the couch, debating whether to ask but you decided not to. You binned the note and looked around the kitchen, trying to work out what to eat. After wondering, you settled on the idea of making a Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria special which of course was the pizza itself.

You got out the ingredients and placed them on the side. You also got out a cooking book which you got as a present from your mother on your 17th birthday-you could still hear her say "you will need it, be grateful that I'm giving you this. It will help you survive, you can thank me later. Think of me whenever you use it". You took a moment to appreciate her thoughtfulness and then started flicking through the pages, trying to find the steps for Pizza just incase you went wrong. You didn't want to mess up-you liked things being clean. Once you found it, you started making it. It was pretty easy to do if you were being honest. While preparing the pizza for a taster trip of the Fnaf 6 fire, you put some YouTube theories on about the new game. 'Sooner or later the spoilers were going to get to me anyways' you thought, while listening to Game Theory talk about Glitchtrap.

Hearing people talk about how big the game is, you realized that you were pretty far behind and nowhere near finishing the game.. You wondered how others made it that fast and if they had to stay up a few nights for it. You shook your head, getting that idea away. 'I prefer to take things at my own pace' you said in your head, while making the pizza. When you finished adding toppings to your pizza, you put it in the oven and went on the couch, turning off YouTube while noticing that you got a message. You pressed it and read it in your head, 'hey, that was fun. Mind hanging out again soon?'. You looked at the clock and replied with, 'yeah, when, where and what time? :)'. It took a few minutes for Jeremy to see the message and reply to it saying 'we could hang out at the arcades tommorow after work, you used to talk about those alot when you first joined work.'

'how do you know?' you asked but then remembered why.. Jeremy was the one who showed you around when you applied for this job, the memories came in like a blinding light.. They were that clear in your head that you could see it if you closed your eyes.. It was the manager, calling you and asking if you were free which you replied yes to since you were reading a book about 'the human troubles and how to deal with it' He then asked if you wanted a tour around the work you wrote a letter to, and you agreed almost immediately. You got into your friends car since you didn't want to drive because of the stress. You and your friend were talking about the work and what it did-they even quizzed you on some random knowledge about the work you applied for.

Once you were outside, the manager meet you at the door and let you inside, introducing you to his 'best employee'. "Y/N, me and my best employee are pleased to meet you." he started to talk, as you and the employee made eye contact. The employee gave a shy smile and you smiled back, trying not to get too attached. Once the manager stopped talking about the business, he faced you and asked if you wanted a tour by him, but before you could say anything the employee, now beside him, volunteered to do it. He gave the excuse of 'finished his work and the manager had to do some paper work which no one else could do.' A few moments after, the manager walked off, probably heading to his office, leaving the two of you alone.

The employee stepped closer to you and looked down, handing a hand out for some sort of handshake, "Jeremy", the employee introduced himself. You nodded and took his hand to shake it, "Y/N". The handshake lasted a few awkward yet calm moments, until you both let go at the same time and laughed. "Well I suggest I should do my job then..Follow me!" Jeremy said enthusiastically while walking towards an area of the business. The business was huge and so that meant there was alot of time before you would be out. While on the tour, you and Jeremy made small talk. One of them were about video games and an arcade that back then, recently opened. He said he enjoyed those kind of places, and would love to go there at some point with you. You smiled at the thought of already having a really nice friend in a workplace but little did you know that you guys wouldn't talk for a year and a half.. You shook your head and looked back on your phone, Jeremy explained it from his point of view,

'I got called out from my office for a change and the manager said we were going to have a new worker and he wanted to show you the best worker he had. As soon as you walked in, it felt different. It felt better. He bragged about the work place for a while and then said he could give a tour, but I said I would do it instead. I thought it would be fun to get to know someone, and possibly become friends. While giving you the tour, you mentioned an arcade place and we both agreed to go there yet never went. Something happened when you joined and we all got so much work that we didn't talk for a long while. It was unfair for you since you were new, I felt sorry for you. I wished we started to talk sooner, it feels great talking to you once again!'

You smiled at his words but then noticed the time, 'gotta get going, I have work in the morning, bye!' you messaged and went to do the usual-take a shower and go to bed. But this time was different, this time you had something to think about..