[CH.27]

You found yourself dreaming about you following someone blindly.. Your vision was covered with some kind of blindfold and someone was holding your hand, taking you to a certain location. "where are we going?" you kept asking out of curiosity every now and then, but the person who was taking you somewhere didnt respond. All you heard was simular muttering and gibberish noises like in the Virtual Reality game, no talking or communication being made to you specifically. After what felt like ages of walking towards nowhere your journey came to an end and your blindfold was taken off. You wanted to see who took you there but no one was around.. Did they disintegrate? You shook your head and looked ahead of you-there was Glitchtrap standing there and waving at you. You raised an eyebrow as you started to hear the words 'follow me'. Glitchtrap started walking away and you decided to listen to the words around you and run up to Glitchtrap. He stood still and held out a hand towards you and you looked at his hand. What now-? You wanted to take it but before you could, you woke up to a buzzing sound but before you could see what it was the buzzing stopped and was replaced by a familiar voice.

"Can I come in?" the person asked while knocking on the door. You got up, "no, not yet!" you said as you quickly grabbed some clothes and got dressed. After getting ready in some appropriate for work clothes you opened the door to see Dave's beautiful eyes which made your face go a light red colour. Dave smiled as he took your hand and put your phone in it, "no work for a long time Y/N," he said happily. You tilted your head and raised an eyebrow as you waited for him to carry on. "someone working in the office called and said you all had a few weeks off because the manager did something. They are looking for someone new to replace him which will take a while." you looked at your phone and placed it in your pocket, "oh-. Wait why did you answer it?" you asked raising your voice a little bit. He kept that painted smile on his face as he spoke to you, "you were sleeping so I decided to answer it for you, they just thought I was your friend or something along those lines,dont worry". You smiled faintly as you thanked Dave for his small action which showed you could trust him.

"This brings me to another thing-something I wanted to ask before your phone even rang." he said-What was he talking about? You hoped it was about him and what he said while you were getting remnant inside of you but you doubted it.. "So there's a pizzeria you might like and I wanted to ask if we could go-." Your eyes lit up at the idea-was it a Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria?! You jumped up in excitement without realizing, "what pizzeria is it?" you asked with a big smile on your face. Dave looked around jokingly and whispered in your ear, "Circus Baby's Pizza world,you might kno-" you interrupted, "Wait really?!" you asked as you wondered if to be happy or if to be scared. There were ups and downs to the pizzeria.. Dave stepped back and nodded, "want to go now-?" he offered as he lend out his hand to you. You nodded and took his hand-soon you were inside of the pizzeria "Here we are," he said as you stepped in front of him to look around at the place.. "wow-" you said under your breath-You noticed a Fox animatronic on stage, 'dancing' around as small robotic Bidybab's watched it. You stepped closer to the stage to take a closer look at the pink coloured fox-Funtime Foxy. Funtime Foxy had always been a great character and seemed to be one of the popular ones among the animatronics in this pizzeria in game. You were pretty surprised due to how many robots were in the room and surprised that they haven't started to chase after you but you didn't want to jinx it so you kept the thoughts to yourself.

"Before you worry, the events in game have already happened and will nor occur again.." Dave said from behind you making you jump. You turned around and noticed he seemed upset. "Events-? Oh.." you realized he meant Elizabeth being too close to Circus Baby. You put your hand on his shoulder and said "I'm sorry-". He looked at you and wiped a tear which appeared in his eyes, "It's okay, don't apologise-it's my fault." he said as he walked to another room. You looked back at Funtime Foxy while you thought of a dumb question-how old was Dave now? You shook your head, you didn't want to know honestly. You walked to another room which had less small robots in and was pretty quiet. You looked on the stage to see Ballora dancing with two small Minireena's as the other Miireena's copied her dance moves on the tiled floor. "She's always been a strange but cool animatronic." Dave said as he stood besides you. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow as you started to think if he had been standing there since you entered but your thoughts were interrupted by something sharp near your leg. You looked down and felt your eyes widen as you noticed a Minireena scratching your skin off. It looked at you and looked back at your leg to carry on it's job. You shuffled your leg to try and kick it away but it stook on pretty well.

You felt more and more pain the more it dug inside of your leg. Dave kicked the Minireena away and picked you up, "you handled that pretty well" he admitted as he looked at your leg. You glanced at the floor and noticed that a group of Minireena's was following Dave trying to grab onto him but they didn't.. Dave walked to the elevator and pressed a button before the Minireena's could go in. "This wasn't a good idea, I'm sorry Y/N" he said as he looked at you. You felt your face burn and you shook your head, trying to stop. "I'm not letting go until we get home." he added with a faint smile. 'Oh great' you thought as you tried to pretend he wasn't holding you and you imagined yourself sleeping which made you remember the strange dream you had. You looked at Dave who was looking to whatever was in front of the two of you and closed your eyes again, hoping you would get home soon. You felt the scratching pain once again and tried to imagine something nice but could only think of a big and nightmare version of the robot that scratched your leg.. It was like in the story from Fazbear Fright's where Minireena's would go inside of the guard-did they really do that?

You opened your eyes and realized you were laying on the couch and Dave was looking at the scratched up leg. "It should heal in a week if I just-" he started to say but then looked at you and looked away with an upset expression. "I'm sorry.." he said. 'Not the first time he has said this' you thought before letting out a long sigh. "It's okay, don't worry Dave.. You helped so you have redeemed yourself." you said as his lips tug upwards. He looked back at you and tears ran down his face, "you don't know how much I appreciate your understanding that I do not deserve." he said. You shook your head, "you do deserve it, no worries." Dave smiled to himself because of your kindness as he looked at the leg, thinking of how to help more. You smiled as you closed your eyes, hoping you could soon reveal your feelings..