[CH.13]

You woke up once again and you looked around. You were alive, supisingly. You sat on the bed and grabbed your phone-it was still the same day. You looked at the door and shook your head-that couldn't be him saying that, could it-?.. Suddenly, your phone buzzed-but this time it was something different. It was a random number saying your house was fixed and it was safe to go back home because the gang was caught last night. You sighed in relief-finnaly you could go home.. Yes, you enjoyed being here and you also kind of forgot about your problems while being away from your apartment, but this was Jeremy's house and it felt odd being in his house for long. You put your phone on the side and left your room to go take a shower and then to get dressed.

You grabbed your stuff and started walking downstairs, ready to go to your house. You grabbed the last pile of items and was a few steps away from the first floor but you managed to trip once again. You landed on your clothes and made a wierd grunting sound. While getting into a sitting position and getting ready to pick up your belongings, your stuff was getting picked up by someone-You looked up and realized it was Glitchtrap, holding your stuff in one of his hands and lending out a hand to help you get up with the other. You galnced around him, "no weapon?" you asked worrying but also jokingly. Glitchtrap shook his head and you took his hand so he could help you up.

"Thanks," you said with a faint smile as Glitchtrap looked at your stuff, "where are you going with all of this?" he asked, probably curious. You picked up a few piles of items and slowly walked to the door, trying not to fall again. "I'm going back home since it's safe now." Glitchtrap appeared in front of you and took most of your belongings, "Let me help." he said, before grabbing your arm and changing the surrounding to your house,teleporting in some odd yet satisfying way.
"woah-!" you said, looking at Glitchtrap who was making your stuff disappear, "hey, where did it go?" you said, looking around the apartment. The items were going where they belonged-.. You looked at Glitchtrap who finished 'putting things away' in his own way and was now looking at you. You smiled and walked up to him wanting to hug him, but then you stepped back. "Uh.. Thank you." you said, and Glitchtrap nodded, "its a pleasure Y/N." he said, walking to the door.'Where was he going?' you thought, and he looked back at you, his hand on the door handle. "I need to go now, thanks for your time.." he started, "You can play the game to see me I guess-Thank you." he finished.

You looked at him, walking out of the door. Where would he go now? You wanted to say something, grab him, ask him if he was okay but before you could do anything he glitched away.. He vanished, now nowhere to be seen in real life. 'Would he come back-?' you asked in your head, feeling lonely. You looked at your phone which was buzzing like crazy due to a phone call. You answered, not looking who was calling you, "hello?" you asked while locking the door to your apartment. "Y/N, I have good news! I'm coming back tommorow morning!" a familiar voice said-it was Jeremy. He sounded so happy.. A smile showed up on your face as you replied with, "that's great.".
"Want to meet up when I come back?" he offered, continuing the call as you walked to your room and collapsed on your bed, wanting to sleep to make time go faster. "yeah! What time and where?" you asked. Jeremy took a split second but then responded, "maybe at the park at around 9am?",and just like that, you had another day to look forward to.

You ended the call and layed on your bed for a while until your eyes drifted to your VR headset. You got up, feeling the urge to check if Glitchtrap would still be there, and grabbed the hand controls. The game made you feel dizzy once in a while if you played too much, so you decided to only check and not play any of the mini games for just now.You loaded into the main lobby after a while-You glanced over to the rabbit, who once again looked like the green abomition he was in game. The muttering sounded different then it did before, you weren't sure why. You looked at the rabbits eyes which were dead inside, like they were meant to be.. "hello..?" you asked as of what remained of Glitchtrap waved and smiled. If he could, he would have said something by now, right..?

You took of your headset and sighed, feeling alone and isolated in your apartment. Yes, you would be hanging out with Jeremy tommorow, but you missed having something out of the ordinary in your life.. 'is it mad at me..?' you asked yourself in your head, feeling upset. 'Tommorow is another day,' you thought, trying to focus on the positive things around you. Maybe, just maybe, Glitchtrap would appear when you least expect it next time.. Just like last time. You smiled at the thought and headed outside for a walk, thinking it would help you since the last few days were crazy.