[CH.8]

You left your office as soon as your shift ended and headed to the elevator, to get out of here. Once outside, you were surprised to see Jeremy standing outside waiting for you. You thought that you would meet up somewhere and then go, but that wasn't the case. Just as you were starting to walk towards him, it started raining. You two looked at the sky, "let's get inside as soon as possible." Jeremy said, slowly starting to jog to the arcade area you jogging behind him but then beside him.
The arcade place wasn't too far away from where you worked-it was only a few streets away. Acknowledging that, you were surprised you haven't been there sooner. It didn't take long for you tqo to get where you wanted to be. The outside was a pale yellow colour with a huge neon sign saying 'Fazbears Arcade', with a VR Toy Freddy beside the logo which was probably their main mascot.

You two walked inside and Jeremy took your coat off, acting like a gentleman of some sort. You said "thank you." with a smile before taking a look around, this time on the inside. There were 3 anamatronics on a stage, but these were nothing like the ones that any other Fredbears Pizzeria had. These anamatronics went with the theme of Fazbears Arcade. You looked at Jeremy who was standing besides you and you both walked up to the stage to take a closer look at the anamatronics. You started on the one you previously saw on the sign at the start, VR Toy Freddy.

He was a dark purple coloured bear, with glowing parts which were mostly on the outlines of the animatronic

He was a dark purple coloured bear, with glowing parts which were mostly on the outlines of the animatronic. He had a virtual reality headset on, with a yellow stripe on it. "Maybe he's playing Fnaf vr", you joked and Jeremy laughed. The Gaming Toy Freddy also had a microphone in his left hand. You wondered what he sung about-games?.. Your eyes drifted off to another animatronic on the stage, with the wall behind it saying 'Highscore Toy Chica'. This was presumably the name..

This animatronic was a dark blue colour, with some lighter blue squares on her, probably trying to make it look like it glitched

This animatronic was a dark blue colour, with some lighter blue squares on her, probably trying to make it look like it glitched. The glow wasn't as vibrant and as noticeable as the Toy Freddy one, but it was still there. You noticed the Cupcake was with her, but it was pixellated-it gave off the effect of thinking you were in a game,which was cool. Her bib, instead of saying 'Let's Party', said 'High Score', probably to show off and to give away her name. Her eyes were a bright yellow, kind of matching the game-styled writing on her bib. She made a move and started looking around and waving, so you left her to preform and looked over at the last one.

This one was a bunny! It was a red coloured Toy bonnie, with fire like particles coming off it

This one was a bunny! It was a red coloured Toy bonnie, with fire like particles coming off it. You looked at the sign behind it as the anamatronic waved like the other 2 beside it. 'System Error Toy Bonnie' it read. You looked back at the odd looking anamatronic. Its eyes were a bright glowing yellow, and so was the exposed endoskeleton near the hands.
The stomach was a really dark red, which looked like brown, with the words 'System Error' written on it. You imagined that if there was a system error on one of the arcades, this fella would pop up and try to fix it. Or just appear on the screen-that would be nice.
"These robots are a little scary, ey?" Jeremy said standing besides you. You jumped back, not noticing he was there and then stepped back from the animatronics to get a look at all 3 of them. "yeah, but this isn't what we came for." you replied, smiling. Jeremy nodded and walked over to a game, you followed him.

"want to try this out?" Jeremy said with a smile-it was one of those two player dance mat games, they used to be popular but nowadays kids preffered to stare at screens rather than exercise on these. You stepped on one of the mats and Jeremy stepped on the other. The music started and you two started tapping your feet on the arrows. While playing, you noticed someone (probably a worker since they were wearing a uniform with the logo on) looking at the two of you, but when they noticed they were looking too long, they got back to their job. You looked back at the screen and tried following along to the rest of the song until it ended. "Want to go again?" you asked with a smile, but when you looked at Jeremy expecting a smile, you were shocked to see him a little upset. "Hey, what's up?" you asked, getting off the mat and standing besides him, trying to comfort him.

"I have some news-I'm not sure if it's good or bad." he started talking, "Since we all got two weeks of spare time due to our boss being nice towards us and the business improving and making profit, my family decided to drag me along on vacation for the two weeks which means..i won't be here." Jeremy finished and looked at you, trying to read your face. Trying to work out if you were sad or happy about the situation. He cared.. You nodded,"That's okay! You go and have fun, I will be fine." you responded happily, although on the inside you were sad since you knew you would miss him. '2 weeks of doing nothing' you thought. "It's not nothing," Jeremy said, his voice sounding a little off, "You can play the virtual reality game while I'm away, and maybe even complete it."

He did it again.. He read your mind-Or maybe you showed it? You looked at him and wanted to ask, but his face was upset now.. You nodded, brushing off your question, "yeah, maybe." you replied with, as the two of you went to play more games at Fazbears Arcade.