[CH.14]

"boo!" Someone behind you said as they grabbed you in for a hug-no stranger would do that so you already knew who it was. "Hello there!" you said as he pulled away and you turned to face him. He seemed happy-his face keeping a smile whole he spoke which was nice to see. "How was it on your vacation?" you asked, as the two of you started walking around the park, enjoying eachother company. It was nice to have your closest friend back. As soon as he appeared it felt like he didn't go away and had always been by your side-Life seemed better when you had him around.. "Well it wasn't really anything too exciting.. The only thing I found fun was waiting until I could message you." he said with a grin on his face, "and what have you been up to whil I have been away-?". Oh no.. You knew this was going to happen-what were you going to say?
You tried imagining what you would say to him if you said the truth,

'oh uh, so funny story, I was playing the virtual reality game at one point and the screens started glitching. I thought it was just a bug-that was until the rabbit started following me in the game and started whispering things to me. I decided to take the headset off as soon as I felt something touch my shoulder, and I turned around and saw him there!! The green abomination then turned out to be a nice looking rabbit suit and I did wonder who was inside. I generally thought it was a dream so I got him away and went to sleep hoping to wake up.. but no! When I woke up, I went downstairs and it was still there!! It then tried hurting me.. Or uh, threatened to hurt me anyways and so I ran upstairs into the guest room crying!! I wasn't going to be happy after that obviously-. Then it tried to apologise to me and it sounded sorry but then again it could be some stupid voice mimicking thing programmed in the crazy suit so I decided to let the situation pass and fall asleep. The next day it started to be nice to me for some strange reason but then-..'

"it vanished.." you said the last bit out loud, not realizing. When you realized you said it you looked over at Jeremy, worrying to see him disappointed or see him look at you like you were some kind of crazy person, but he didn't notice.. You shook your head as you heard Jeremy's phone buzz. "oh god-" he said, looking at you with some kind of sad face. "the manager just messaged me asking if I could come in-.. He said there has been a problem while I've been away and I need to do some extra work-.." you looked at him and raised an eyebrow-weren't you guys off for 2 weeks? Jeremy looked at you and hugged you,"I'm sorry, I will message you when I'm free, okay?" he said, letting go once again. You nodded, and just like that he was off to work.

Or what he called work anyways.. You wanted to follow him since you didn't believe what he said but you scolded yourself and said that if you did that, you would be seen as a bad friend. You sighed and walked home alone, feeling betreyed and abandoned. Once you got in and locked the door, you looked up. "missed me?" the creature in front of you said-it was Glitchtrap once again. You wanted to say something and rant, but this wasn't the time for that. "Why are you here-?" you asked as you glanced at Glitchtrap who was standing a few steps away from you before going to the kitchen and sitting behind the counter beginning to feel a bit down.
"I always come ba-" the voice began to say, but stopped as his shadow towered over you. Glitchtrap sat next to you as you sifted away, "no weapons-?" you asked once more, just to make sure. "no weapons." Glitchtrap responded, putting his giant paw on your shoulder. It felt wierd getting close to a potential killer, but you needed someone at this time..

"Now, what's wrong Y/N?" Glitchtrap asked, his right ear flopping down as the costumes head tilted. You looked forward and put your head on your knees, trying to relax. "I just feel betreyed,lied to.." you began to say, as you looked at Glitchtrap who seemed to be listening. Jeremy was there when you most needed him, but someone in a rabbit costume was.. How odd. Was it always going to be like this? Was a strange rabbit that is probably a hallucination better then a real friend? You began to tear up, overthinking things you didn't like..
"I'm not a hallucination Y/N, I'm a virus, a glitch, a trap to players in game yet an anomaly in reality. A hallucination wouldn't be able to touch you or do anything you wouldn't think of it doing, yet here I am."

Glitchtrap was right-.. Why would you imagine someone in a rabbit suit in the first place anyways? Yet alone it hurting you.. You nodded, believing Glitchtrap more than you believed anyone in real life right now. "it's just.. My best friend might have lied to me-they said they were going to work but we have two weeks off.. Do you think he hates me?" you looked at Glitchtrap while you said the last bit. He seemed distracted-lost in his own thoughts. Did something trigger him? He looked at you, the heads eyes more alive than ever as he spoke,"I'm sure he doesn't hate you, maybe he was being honest." he said, sounding a little uneasy about the situation.
"and how would you know.." you answered back, looking back at whatever was in front of you, focusing on something to not cry.
From the corner of you eyes, although the mask not being able to give it away, the voice sounded a bit conflicted inside of Glitchtrap. It started mumbling and then stuttering, but in the end he gave up on saying what he wanted to say-whatever that was.

He finnaly looked back at you, after clearing his thoughts and stood up, "anything I can do to help? Maybe beat him up?" Glitchtrap said jokingly. You have realized that Glitchtrap had been trying to change for the better.. You wondered for who before answering, "no, no. Violence isn't an option". Glitchtrap stopped punching the air and looked down at you, lending a hand to help you up once again. You looked up at him and saw something else.. Jeremy.. You looked down and sighed, 'maybe it was time to turn over to another page?..' you thought as you took Glitchtrap's hand.
Once the two of you were standing and you finnaly calmed down from that small break down, you decided to ask him something. "Hey uh.. Are you still in the game or-? If not, where do you go?!" Glitchtrap looked at you, his moves giving it away that he was shocked that you were asking questions. He probably wasn't used to it-most of the people who surrounded him were dead as you supposed.

"I'm not in the game, nice thinking, and I go wherever I please." he said enthusiastically. The more you spoke to him, the more he seemed open about himself and his life out of the game. You wanted to ask something else-something that has been bugging you since you saw the rabbit, but you decided not to. You decided to keep your mouth shut for the time being, trying to keep in mind that you probably didn't want to know the killers face-the only thing you hoped is that he wasn't a 50 year old phsycopath.