[CH.3]

''come find me..'' you heard something say in the distance. Your vision was black but soon enough it became clear.. You were in an unknown place for your eyes..

The corridor surrounding you was mainly dark with the only light source being lamps scattered around so you can see where you are going. You looked around and then looked at yourself, ''uhm-..?'' you said sounding a bit questioning. You were in a bright yellow suit/dress (depends on the gender or/and what you prefer 💛) which seemed to glow vibrantly in the dark and gloomy surrounding. You walked closer to to the mirror which was leaning on a rocky wall to take a better look at yourself. The yellow outfit was complimented by a gold crown on the top of your head, with a small purple gem in the middle.
You had some yellow small shoes aswell which weren't too comfortable. You looked in the mirror and smiled, you felt like royalty. You closed your eyes to enjoy your look for a moment, but as soon as you opened your eyes you saw something in the reflection.

They were a pair of glowing purple eyes and a wide grinning purple mouth.. They looked like they belonged to shadow bonnie, but shadow bonnie had white eyes, not purple. You turned around, but it was no longer there. You looked around and decided to walk forward to see where it was going to take you. You traced your small hands on the rock walls, trying to see if there was some secret crack or a way out. You were a little scared. Not because of the dark, but because of the unknown.. Who knows what could be here with you.. What kind of horrifying creatures were lurking in these corridors and what were their intentions-? You shook your head, not wanting to think of that anymore.

The corridor came to an end, as you looked up to see if you could climb the wall. There was no chance of that, especially with these shoes.. You turned back, but then the lights went out. ''hello-?'' you said, listening to your echo and trying to listen for a response. Nothing.. You looked back to the wall but you couldn't see it now, it was too dark. Suddenly, you heard some wierd un-human noises, and your outfits glow started fading away,just like your bravery and courage. Your skin felt cold as the noises grew louder and closer.

''is someone there..?'' you asked, hoping that someone nice would respond but instead, a light flickered and a creature appeared. You squinted and then gasped. It looked like the rabbit you saw in the Fnaf game you brought.. Was this in the game-? The rabbit started walking forward, really slowly, muttering some words while walking. You tried listening to it, trying to work out what it was saying once again. ''When I found you,'' it started saying while it got closer, ''you were nothing.. you were small, pathetic...'' it was a step away now, its mumbling becoming clear to you. ''But now you are more..'' The rabbit started glitching and lend out a 'hand', looking down at you.

You took a moment to look at the creature standing in front of you-it was a little taller than you, it looked like a fursuit, with stitches in most places and surprisingly not many rips. The suit was yellow, with a dark purple bowtie and a purple cloth around it.. When the creature glitched, it turned a green colour. 'Purple?' you thought. You wanted to step back, but you couldn't. Instead, you put your hand out, and touched the creatures cold paw. ''are you ready?'' the creature muffled. Before you could say anything, you saw that the creature was holding a knife. You looked back at the rabbit and tried to get away, but you couldn't.. It felt like you were attached to it-attached with some wierd super glue..

''wh.. What are you?!'' you managed to say, finding it hard to speak or do anything you decide to do. The creature let out a creepy and chaotic laugh, and let go of you. You fell to the floor, being forced to feel as small.
''I am..'' the creature paused, glitching like crazy ''Glitchtrap-.'' it managed to say before disappearing but appearing again. Before you could say anything, glitchtrap launched at you with its sharp knife.

You shot up from your bed and looked around. You touched your arm, checking if you were alive,and layed in your bed ''oh my.. What a crazy dream..'' you say. Just as you were about to get up by yourself, your alarm from your phone went on, waking you up for work. ''great..'' you said, picking up your phone and cancelling the alarm. You got up and went to take a shower, then got dressed in some clothes and went outside, into your car.

You sat in the car and started driving, trying to focus on the road more than anything else yet the thought of your dream kept creeping in. It was on your mind most of the time, re-thinking if the dream meant anything.. ''Glitchtrap..'' you mumbled to yourself in your car. You shook your head and sighed, ''I better get in a work mindset before I enter my job..'' you said, while parking your car infront of your work.