Principessa

She was woken up by silent voices that she had heard nearby her. Her body felt weak and she was struggling to open her eyes, as she was just getting adjusted to being finally conscious. As she has opened her eyes, she was met with a blinding white light and she groaned in pain and discomfort. She had turned to her side and managed to open them once again, this time it was a bit easier for her. She had tried to push herself up but her arms could not bear the weight of her tired body and she gave up on trying. Taking in her surroundings, she was in a small room with only a small sofa that she was laying on, a table with two metal chairs in the corner and she could see only a part of a big closet door on her left. The voices that were slowly speaking were a mixture of English and Italian, and among a few of them, she could recogize Damiano's now raspy voice and the concern in Lena's. She felt relieved when she had realized that she was there, too, which gave her the will to try and get up again and find her, but her body had decided not to cooperate. Soon enough, a tall figure appeared from the corridor on the left and she was found alone in the room with Damiano. 

"Hey, hey, hey", as soon as he'd seen her tormenting herself by trying to sit up, he ran towards her and grabbed her by the waist again. He helped her position herself and then slowly made her lean on the back of the sofa. "You should've called us, you don't have to pressure yourself". 

She offered him a small smile, as a form of gratitude. 

"Are you okay?", he kneeled in front of her, his eyes filled with worry. "Do you remember what had happened?"

She nodded her head and her eyes started filling with tears again. He was just about to hug her, when Lena ran into the room and interrupted. "Amelia! Amelia, are you okay?", her high-pitched voice filled with fear and concern, followed by a terrified look on her face didn't ease the situation at all and only made Amelia feel more powerless and afraid. Lena had almost thrown herself at the girl and hugged her as tightly as possible. "I'm so sorry, Melia, I'm so sorry. I never should have left you alone". The guilt was evident in the girl's tone and it only made Amelia feel worse. 

When Damiano noticed that Lena was going to take care of the girl, he stood up and started slowly walking away. "I'll let you girls talk. Let me know if you need anything."

The girls both nodded at the same time, and as Amelia had looked at him more clearly, she had noticed that he was wearing nothing but black skinny jeans and a white undershirt. Most of his tattoos were pretty visible, especially the one on his chest. Il Ballo Della Vita. 

"Thank you.", Amelia managed to weakly say and Damiano nodded back, as a form of acknowledgement, before he had left the girls alone. "Where were you?", she asked the girl who was now crying more than she was. 

"I told you that I was going to find a restroom and you probably didn't hear me.", Lena explained. "I was hoping to return as soon as possible, but there was a long line and then I started talking to this boy and...", she started to wipe her tears, but with every attempt, she would smudge her makeup even more. "I only found out what had happened after a girl who had been standing near us at the arena asked me if I was your friend and if I knew whether you usually had issues with anxiety."

"It's okay, it's not your fault.", despite the situation, now Amelia was the one who was comforting Lena, and not the other way around. She kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, but then noticed that she had an oversized, light jacket on and she was absolutely sure that she didn't own a clothing piece in that size. 

"It's Damiano's.", Lena had noticed her best friend's confused face. "He took it off and put it on you before he had carried you here."

"He had carried me here?", the thought of her being in the arms of the main star of the night, surrounded by people and probably in the center of attention slowly brought back the feeling of anxiety, and her heart started palpitating while her hands were getting sweaty. "Where are we?"