Lunch W/ the Mukamis Pt .1

Recap: I sat there snuggled into Shu as I waited for the lunch bell to ring. As soon as it did I was up and rushing towards the cafeteria. I looked back when I realized Shu wasn't following me. He was still lounging in his spot on the stairs watching me walk away. He gave me a little wave to keep going, so I did. Not that I would have stayed if he told me to, I was fucking hungry and nothing would be getting in between me and my lunch after the day I've had so far.

~------~------~------~------~------~------~------~------~------~------~------~------~

I peaked my head into the cafeteria looking for a familiar face, but didn't see anybody I knew. I stepped back outside and decided to wait by the doors until I remembered Yui had already left for the day. I wanted to text her to see if she was okay, but couldn't because we never exchanged numbers. Does she even have a phone? I've never seen her with one...I'll have to make sure to ask her about it tomorrow.

I walked in and got in line just before the lunch rush hit. Thank god I got in line when I did. That would have been a long ass wait. I stepped up as the line continued to forward. I grabbed a tray and slid it down the tray rack as I picked stuff from each section. Curry and rice was the main dish choice unless I wanted to eat sandwiches again, which I didn't. I grabbed an/a ( Fav. fruit), a dango dessert plate, and a bottle of (Milk or fav. juice). I carefully placed each item on my tray surrounding my curry to balance it out and make it easier to carry. 

I walked away from the line and searched around the cafeteria looking for a place to sit. I found an empty table towards the back of the cafeteria and started in its direction. Right as I was about to sit my tray down someone grabbed my shoulder turning me around. 

"What's up Azusa?" I questioned as I looked up at the pale looking boy. 

"(Y/n) can you sit with us at our table today? I'll never hear the end of it if you don't." He asked pointing towards a table sitting in the middle of the room. The other Mukamis had just sat their trays down at the table. Yuma and Ruki were paying me no mind while Kou on the other hand was staring me down trying to see if I would come sit with them.

"Sure" I sighed giving Azusa a little smile. He smiled back happy with my answer and put his hand on the small of my back leading us towards their table.

"Usa-chan!" Kou yelled as I sat my tray down on the table and he pulled me down into the chair beside him. I struggled to get away as he wrapped me up in a hug. 

"Kou let me go!" I squeaked out. " Your fangirls already want to kill me." I sighed as he released his grip and let me turn my attention towards my food. I had just taken a large bite of my curry when my wing bindings started to prickle with a familiar burning sensation. I looked around the room trying to find the only person I knew who could cause such a feeling.

"Where are you Amos?"  I asked telepathically.

"I'm in line little one" He replied. I looked towards the lunch line finding him just as some girls were letting him go ahead of them. He smiled at them before turning to look around the lunch room. His eyes met mine and he gave me a little wave. "There you are. Why are you sitting with the Mukamis?" He asked raising a brow in question. I returned his wave and shrugged my shoulders in response.

"I'm not sure. I have classes with all them, but It's mainly Kou and Azusa who wanted me to sit with them. It beats sitting alone though." 

"Usa-chan what are you looking at?" Kou asked breaking my concentration and I turned my focus back to the group in front of me. 

"Nothing" I stated nonchalantly. I opened my drink and took a drink trying to avoid being questioned any further. I looked over towards Azusa attempting to make conversation. I was going to ask him about what I missed in class this morning but I realized he didn't have any lunch. "Azusa why aren't you eating lunch?!" I asked in a tone that sounded similar to the one my dad use to use on me when I would refuse to eat dinner because I didn't like it. Azusa looked at me a little startled but a small nervous smile made its way onto his face.

"I'm not really hungry (N/n)-chan" He answered. (N/n)-chan  is gonna be like a cute nickname of your name. Just however you want to do it. I thought it would be cuter and more personal this way with Azusa*

OMG that soo adorable!  "(N/n)-chan? Azu that's so cutee! I love it." You teased giving him his own cutsie nickname causing him to blush a little bit. "But don't try to distract me." You pointed at him as you went back into mom mode. "You can't just skip lunch Azu. You're pale as it is. How many meals have you skipped?" He sat there looking like a sad puppy as he waited for you to finish asking him questions. He didn't answer any of them instead he laid his head down on the table still looking up at you. 

"(N/n)-chan it's too late for me to get lunch now the line is super long and I'm too tired to wait that long. Don't be mad at me. I'll eat tomorrow. Promise." He stated pouting. Aww he's so freaking adorable, but he still needs to eat. 

"Okay okay I'm not mad so stop pouting." A mischievous smile made its way across his usually placid face. "You little shit you tricked me" You both giggled as you poked at him, poking him in his bony arms and chest. He really does need to eat.  You thought to yourself as you looked back at the lunch line. A smirk made its way to your face as you came up with an idea. "Azu lets just say if you were to get lunch today what would you get?" You asked. He looked at you question apparent on his face. " It's a simple question. Don't think about it too hard." You teased.

"Well I would probably get something similar to yours." He said as he looked at the food on your plate.

"Okay" You said as you jumped up from your chair startling the others at the table. You started to walk towards Amos in the line. The burning sensation getting worse as you got closer. 

Third P.O.V kinda also the mukamis idk

"(N/n)-chan wait" Azusa spoke out trying to grab (Y/n)'s wrist as she walked away towards the lunch line. The boys watched from their seats as the girl walked up towards a tall white haired male. She had her hands behind her back and she was acting all cutsie with him. The male smiled down at her. No words were exchanged between the two but after a few seconds the large male placed his hand gently on the top of her head and moved her in front of him in the line.

"Who the hell is that?!" Kou practically snarled. Kou went to get up and head towards the two but Ruki spoke up before he could.

"Kou sit down. We don't need you causing a scene over of some girl we barely even know." Kou reluctantly does as he's told.

"What's is y'all's deal anyway?" Yuma asks as he looks between Kou and Azusa.

"What do you mean" Azusa asks looking confused.

"What do I mean?! I mean y'all acting like fucking puppy dogs. What's so special about her?" Yuma growls out, Frustrated with the change in his brothers every time the new girl comes around. The two brothers in question look at each other and both start to speak at the same time. Kou quiets down deciding to let the youngest go first.

 "Although I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the whole puppy dog statement" Azusa pauses long enough to shoot a quick glare at his brother. " I will admit I don't know what it is about her, but she just makes me feel comfortable. She almost makes me feel human again. If that makes any sense." He finishes trailing off into thought.

"Yeah it does." Kou pats his little brothers shoulder. " Plus her scent drives me crazy. She smells soo fucking sweet. Like to the point I'm not even sure if she's human." Kou rants out before realizing what he actually said. Azusa nods his head in silent agreement as all of the brothers look at each other and then towards the girl currently waiting in line to make sure their youngest brother gets fed. 

* Anddd that's it for this chapter guys. I'm really freaking happy with it but let me know what y'all think. Thank you for leaving votes and comments! Until next time guys! Stay safe little one. 😙*