Just a Taste

* Small trigger warning. I don't think it's too bad but I'm not everybody, so If something makes you uncomfortable I'm sorry* 

"Hey sorry guys I got held up with Matsuda-sensei. There's not much time left so gather around." The teacher yelled as he rushed into the gym accidentally slamming the door behind him. He looked flush and his clothes were kind of a mess. Hmm I wonder what he and Matsuda-sensei were getting up to..?  

I didn't mind Takao-sensei being late. It meant I didn't have to spend the whole period running laps around the gym. The class gathered around Takao-sensei who was currently standing beside a basket of dodgeballs. You've got to be kidding me.

"Y'all have about 30 minutes left so split into teams and then all of you can play a couple rounds of dodgeball." He picked two boys to be team captains and they began choosing their teams. Before too long, everyone had been split into even teams. 12 vs 12. I ended up teaming with Kanato, Laito, Kou, and Subaru. The first two rounds were split with each team taking a win. 

The third and final round lasted the longest. My team had three players remaining on the court. Laito, Kou, and I faced off against the five players on the other side of the court. Reiji, Yuma, Ruki, and two randos. We threw balls back and forth, each side working hard to win.

I dodged a ball Yuma had thrown at me before hurling one of my own. I caught a rando off guard and got him in the shoulder. My team cheered as he made his way off the court. The cheering was cut off as I took a ball to the face. Fucking Reiji. I thought as I glared across the court at the smirking sadist. His smirk fell as I felt warm liquid drain from my nose. Ahh shit. The game came to a halt as I pulled up my shirt wiping the blood from my face and holding my nose trying to stop the bleeding. 

"(L/N)-san put your shirt down!" Takao-sensei demanded as he made his way onto the court. I rolled my eyes as I dropped my blood stained shirt. 

"Am I just supposed to let it bleed out?" I smarted off, annoyed. 

"No. Go to the nurses office and hurry, you're bleeding all over my floor." He told me as he pointed me towards the gym doors. I looked up towards the two red-eyed boys who had made their way towards me. Both of them wore hungry expressions as they watched the blood run down my face. "Boys If you're so worried about her, go with her. I have enough blood to clean up, I don't need you all just standing there." He yelled out again, breaking them from the trance they seemed to be in. I pulled my shirt back to my nose as I walked out of the gym slamming the door behind me and the boys.

"Kou where's the damn nurse's station?" I asked as I wandered down the hall.

"Not that way," Laito answered as he picked me up like a princess.

"Laito, It's my nose not my legs" I groaned but continued to let him carry me down the hall.

====== Small Time Skip =======

"Hoken-sensei?" I called out as we stepped into the nurse's office.

"Call me Reinhart." Spoke a man with long white hair pulled back into a low ponytail. 

"Reinhart, My nose is bleeding. Takao-sensei told me to come see you."

"Okay. Can you move your shirt and let me take a look at it?" He inspected my nose, feeling for any breaks or abnormalities. "How long has it been bleeding?" He asked as he handed me tissues to wipe away the blood dripping from my nose.

"About 10 minutes" Kou spoke up from behind Reinhart. He turned to look at the boys who had taken residence on one of the other beds in the room. They're actually getting along?!