Once Upon A Dream

Recap: Laito's P.O.V.

"Who are you going to sleep with (N/n)?" Azusa asked. Everyone looked to the now sleeping girl for a response.

"I guess she's sleeping with us." I looked up from my Amai-chan's resting face and towards Kou who was headed our way to pick her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1ST P.O.V.

"Raiden!" I screamed as I lunged attempting to grab onto her. I wrapped my arms tightly around her stopping her attacker in his tracks. I could barely hear the two men griping at each other over Raiden's screams.

" Grab the other one ...-" Raiden's attacker ordered.

"Don't let go. Please don't let go (N/n)" she cried.

"Fucking hell. Just pull her out" ..... "the bitch won't let go" The men argued back and forth.

The other man grabbed onto me. He dug one hand into my hair and wrapped his other arm around around my waist. He pulled me away as another set of hands attempted pry my arms from around Rai.

Wait a minute... this seems familiar.... my mind told me as I continued clinging to Rai. I've been here before. Am I dreaming?

"Fucking finally." The man pulling on me huffed as the other man was able to jerk Raiden from my grasp. He dragged me towards the open field tossing me to the ground. A few seconds later Rai landed beside me unconscious. 

"What did you do!?" I screamed at the men as I scrambled towards her, pulling her into my lap. 

"Don't worry Angel. She's alive...for now." The the strawberry blond smirked.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I asked, glaring at them.

"Well I am surprised they didn't warn you about us." The man with long white hair feigned shock. "I guess that worked in our favor didn't Shin? Now we've come a very long way to retrieve you, so if you'd make this easy and come with us, we will leave your little friend alone."

"If you want to do this the hard way, I could always bring her back with us and turn her into my little blood whore." The man I now knew as Shin said, staring down at Raiden's lifeless looking body with hunger in his eyes.

"Leave her alone you scumbag." I growled, pulling her closer to me protectively. "What do you want with me? I don't even know who you are." I frowned, looking between the two men. 

"That my dear is for us to know and for you to find out." The older looking male answered. 

"How fucking cliche are you dude?" I asked, looking at him like he was stupid, which seemed to piss him off just a little. 

"Damnnnn bro, She's definitely a little spit fire just like cousin Cordi said." Shin laughed out. 

"Shut up. Grab her and let's get out of here." The man huffed out as he turned away and started walking towards the woods they had come from. He let out a sharp whistle and the wolves that attacked earlier howled and yipped as they fell in behind him.

"So are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way Angel?" Shin asked, as he walked over offering me his hand as if to help me off the ground. 

"Fuck off." I spat, smacking his hand away from me and Rai. 

"Hard way it is." He smirked as he grabbed towards Raiden at super human speed, pulled her away from me, and left her lying on the ground a few feet away. I quickly got to my feet, ready to face whatever he wanted to throw at me.

"Bring it on pretty boy. You have no fucking idea what you're messing with." I challenged. 

"Oh, but I do." He corrected, his eyes lighting up with excitement. He lunged towards me ducking as I threw a fist towards his face. I dodged his attempt to grab me, feigned another  punch to distract him, and kicked him where it would really hurt. Shin fell to the ground clutching his family jewels as I was taken down from behind. The breath had been knocked out of me, but I did my best to try to get up. 

A heavy weight sat on top of me holding me in place. I tried to roll over to fight whoever it was off but a low growl warned me away from any ideas I once had. The beast sniffed my hair, nosing around; it's warm breath tickling my neck.  

"Alodia, off." Shin ordered as he crawled up from the ground. The she wolf listened, stepping off and walking towards the blonde. "Thanks girl." He grinned, scratching her behind the ears before walking towards me. "If you keep fighting me I let Alodia and her pack devour your pretty little friend over there. Do you understand me?" He asked as he scooped me up off the ground, throwing me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. 

"If I cooperate, you leave her alone?" I asked, dead weighting him but it didn't seem to effect him. 

"Yes. That's what we told you from the start you dumb ass." He insulted, walking in the direction the other man had went.

"So Shin... since I'm apparently being kidnapped could you at least tell me why?" I made conversation, trying to find out as much information as I could. 

"Nope. Carla told you, you'll find out soon enough." He said refusing my question.

"Carla.. Carla? That's his name?" I asked skeptically, as he jostled me around trying to maneuver through the woods.

"Yes and I would suggest not antagonizing him about it." Shin said, tripping over a branch almost causing the both of us to tumble forward.

"My god you're fucking clumsy as hell. Let me walk, I'll be much safer that way." I huffed. My ribs and stomach were starting to hurt from being lurched around so much.

"Fine but if you try to run, the pack will just chase you down." He warned as he dropped me to my feet. We walked through the woods for a while, both tripping over branches and stepping in holes. I had twisted an ankle before we made it to a clearing where a black town car was parked. Carla stood leaning against the car waiting for us to catch up. 

Once he saw us coming into the clearing he went ahead and crawled into the car. Shin decided to play gentleman and held the door open gesturing I get in first. Being sandwiched between my captors was nice. NOT.  The ride was awkward. The men talked amongst themselves in some language I hadn't heard before. They seemed to be arguing over something when I heard some kind of alarm start to go off. 

"What's that noise" I asked, looking around trying to find it's source.

"What noise Angel?" Shin asked.

"Amai-chan." Someone who sounded like Laito called out. 

"Laito?" I whispered. 

"It's time to wake up..." They called out again. That's right...I was dreaming again. It felt so real I almost forgot. I looked towards the men who had kidnapped me. Their faces had become blurry and whatever they were saying to me was barley audible. Everything around me seemed to fade to black. 

########################################################