~Sugar Cubes~

* Small trigger warning. I don't think it's too bad but I'm not everybody, so If something makes you uncomfortable I'm sorry*

"I don't know why he couldn't just let me sleep for the rest of the class period." I grumbled as Kou gave me a piggyback ride towards the gym. I refused his offer to carry me at first; afraid my bloody shirt would stain his. He just looked at me like I was dumb and told me to get on. Being tired and grumpy, I hopped on his back and let him carry me out of the nurse's station. 

"There isn't much time left, so I don't understand why he was so worried about us 'missing the rest of [our] class'." Laito said, finger quoting Reinhart's words. The bell rang, signifying the end of the school day and just how little time was left as Laito had mentioned. We continued making our way towards the gym through the crowd of students heading home for the day. 

We made it to the gym just as the group of brothers walked out of the locker room. Ruki and Reiji seemed to be deep in conversation. The other brothers listened intently as the two of them conversed back and forth. As we walked closer, they turned their attention towards us.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Azusa asked, moving towards the front of the group. 

"Yeah I'm okay. Nothing broken, just a bloody nose." I assured him, wearing a sleepy smile.

"Are you sure? You were hit pretty hard," questioned Subaru.  

"Yeah I was." I glared at Reiji. "But I'm really okay. The nurse released me didn't he?" I joked, turning back to look at Subaru. I yawned, stretching up towards the sky in an attempt to keep myself awake. I'm not sure how long their vampire venom lasts but I'm still tired as hell. I winced a little as I stretched. My shoulders ached as I lowered my arms back down towards my sides. By the way the guys were looking at me, I could tell they hadn't missed a thing.

 I ignored their curious stares and started to walk to the girl's locker room. "I'm going to go get changed now. Y'all finish whatever conversation I interrupted." 

3rd P.O.V.  The boys 

"What did y'all do?" Ruki looked at Kou and Laito suspiciously. "I can smell her on both of you."

"Did they share (Y/n)-chan?" Kanato asked Teddy. "I wanted to be the first to taste her!" He pouted, still talking to his bear. The other brothers looked at the two waiting for their answer. The two vampires smirked, which only seemed to annoy their brothers more.

"We were investigating." Laito claimed.

"We just happened to have a little fun while doing it." Kou continued nonchalantly 

"Care to explain?" Reiji sighed. Kou and Laito began telling their brothers every detail from the moment Reinhart had left his office. They told them how Kou tried to compel you into letting them feed from you and had failed. Azusa wasn't too happy about that, but he kept quiet, not wanting to interrupt. They also informed the brothers of how their venom made you extremely tired and relaxed. It acted more like a downer instead of an aphrodisiac. 

"As much as I hate to say it. Good job. We might be able to figure out what she is with the information the two of you have gathered." Reiji reluctantly admitted. The two smirked at each other.

"Okay now that storytime is over I wanna ask something I know everyone else is wondering too." Yuma paused, smiling slyly. "How does she taste?"

1st P.O.V.

I peeled off my shirt, wrapping it up into a ball so I could put it in my bag without getting everything else bloody. All of the other girls had already changed and left, so I had the room all to myself. I walked over to the sinks and began wiping the dried blood from my face and where my shirt had clung to my stomach.