A One-time Warning

Recap:

"I've been watching over (Y/n) for a while now. While I don't condone her actions, I don't think she's a risk. She's always been very careful." Silfie spoke to the council.

"What about this new environment she's in? She's surrounded by vampires and cambion. They're bound to find her and discover her secret." Ekron questioned.

"She's been doing just fine." Silfie smiled, fully aware of what had been going on. She was secretly loving the drama. It was a great escape from her dull life as an Elders council member. Her life was always about rules. It was nice to watch someone else having fun, but she knew if things got too out of hand she would have to report back to the others. For now she'd let (Y/n) enjoy herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's been settled then. Silfie will continue watching (Y/n) and keep us updated on any important changes, but any more mistakes and we WILL bring her in Kniva. No more chances."

"Of course. I wouldn't expect anything different." Elder Kniva nodded.

"I'm glad that we're on the same page. With that we'll conclude our council meeting. Everyone is dismissed." Ekron announced, rising from his seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aunt Kniva, I don't think this is a good idea," Cael said

"Aunt Kniva, I don't think this is a good idea," Cael said. The two sat across each other at a stone bench, surrounded by a huge hedge maze.

"You're probably right, but she needs to know she's being watched. You heard the council, if she makes another mistake.... I won't be able to help her, Cael." Kniva looked off into the distance, as if watching the scene of what might happen to her daughter. Shaking the thought from her head she turned to look at Cael sternly, " She needs to be more careful."

"She thinks I'm dead. I can't just show up and be like " Surprise! I'm not dead, but you might end up that way if you're not more careful. Also one of the elders is watching your every move. Nice seeing you, love ya cuz, gotta go."

"Well I wouldn't phrase it like that" Kniva rolled her eyes.

"There's also the issue with Silfie. Wouldn't she catch me warning her?" Cael asked.

"Not if you follow the plan. Later tonight the council will be meeting to discuss another troubling nephilim. While we're busy, you'll sneak out and warn her. Just make sure you're back by the time we're done convening."

"Yes ma'am," Cael agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st P.O.V (Y/n)

The day was passing quickly and it was already lunch time. Ayato and I walked towards the lunch room, discussing the science research project we had been assigned for homework. We had to write a report about a notable Japanese scientist and how their contributions have affected modern day science.