A List of Possibilities

I walked down the hall carrying a disposable container filled with the leftover onigiri. Shu walked beside me as we made our way towards our last class. We walked into the gym and went our separate ways to get changed. I threw my bag into my locker and carefully sat the container on the shelf on top. I pulled off Subaru's hoodie and hung it up inside my locker. I tossed on my gym shirt, grabbed the container of onigiri, and walked back into the gym. I looked around searching for Azusa. I wanted to give him the rice balls we made in class. 

"Amai-chan come sit with us," Laito demanded, grabbing my arm as he pulled me in the direction of his brothers. Reiji, Kanato, and Subaru sat together watching as Laito dragged me behind him. 

"Hey guys." I said, smiling at Subaru and Kanato. "Where's Shu?"

"Why are you asking about that waste of space?" Reiji asked, looking at me in disgust.

"Why are you such an asshole?" I asked, returning his look of disgust before turning back towards the two younger boys. 

"Still changing," Subaru answered.

"Sit Amai-chan," Laito said, forcing me onto the bleacher in front of him.

"Laito stop man-handling me." I growled as I shrugged his hands from my shoulders.

"Okay, okay. I got it Amai-chan" he said, chuckling. Is he not taking me seriously?

"(Y/n) what's in the container?" Kanato spoke up from beside Laito.

"Onigiri. I was going to give them to someone else, but I think there's enough if you want one." I answered, smiling up at the purple haired boy. He nodded and I gave him one. I offered one to each brother with only Reiji refusing. I turned back towards the front, placing the container to my left. Shu was lazily making his way towards us. 

"What are you doing over here?" He asked as he stepped up into the bleachers.

"Laito," was all I needed to say for Shu to roll his eyes and lay down beside me with his head in my lap. 

"Shu don't steal my Amai-chan from me." Laito playfully whined as he wrapped his arms around my neck from behind. 

"Laito, he's not stealing me. I don't belong to you or to anyone else " I tried to pull his arms from around me. "Laito.."

"Amai-chan why are you so feisty with me?" He asked, leaning forward to whisper in my ear. "It only makes it more exciting for me."

"Laito leave her alone." Shu spoke up as he pushed Laito's face away from me. Laito sat back letting me go. 

"Thanks Sleeping Beauty." I giggled as I pushed the hair from his face. 

"No problem Princess." He smiled as I continued to mindlessly play with his hair.I looked up from the boy who was about to fall asleep in my lap and searched around the gym for the Mukamis. I found them sitting across the gym. Almost as if they felt me looking at them, Kou and Azusa looked back towards me. 

I waved over and gestured for them to come here. They looked at each other and Azusa stood from his seat. Kou and Azusa looked like they were arguing about something but Azusa just walked away leaving the upset blonde behind. Azusa hesitantly made his way towards me and the Sakamaki brothers.

"Azu here, sit down." I picked up the container and patted the seat beside me. Azusa warily sat down turning his back away from the brothers.

"What's up (N/n)-chan?" He asked.

"Here. I wanted you to have the rest." I smiled, placing the container in his lap. He opened it, smiling softly. He put the lid back on and sent me an even bigger smile.